Massachusetts becomes the latest state to adopt free school meals for children

Bears01

Why our disgusting capitalist country hasn’t adopted this for all 50 I will never

understand, actually they are trying to take away free school lunches in many states. 

20 minutes ago, Dula Peep said:

Why our disgusting capitalist country hasn’t adopted this for all 50 I will never

understand, actually they are trying to take away free school lunches in many states. 

It’s only been enacted In 7 states sadly :(. 

I know it’s disgraceful it hasn’t been enacted federally. 

• Like 1

:clap3: This is amazing. I remember struggling as a child for my mom to be able to afford the school lunch program when I was in elementary, and how the lunch lady would always refuse the check/money whenever I would get in line on Monday mornings.

I cant believe in 2023 free food at SCHOOL, which most children are MANDATORY at attending isnt a thing... the older you get, the more you realise how ******* DUMB society is :skull:

Edited by JayG

We have free school meal since 1960s. :rip: In 2000s we paid like 5$ per month, but it's like one-day breakfast + dinner, so let's pretend it's free.

Edited by Fastlane

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.