Jason Mraz new certifications in US

Renan90

I loathe IY, but yeah, huge smash.

Lucky is one of the best duets of all time honestly, deserves 13x platinum as well! The structure of verse 1-chorus-BRIDGE-chorus-verse 2-final chorus-outro is pretty innovative, AOTY winner Colbie Caillat did that! :clap3:

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, sciencemagic said:

Lucky is one of the best duets of all time honestly, deserves 13x platinum as well! The structure of verse 1-chorus-BRIDGE-chorus-verse 2-final chorus-outro is pretty innovative, AOTY winner Colbie Caillat did that! :clap3:

yup :clap3: that song was  a smash hit on my iPod nano while I'm yours stayed on the bubbling under :clap3: 

• Haha 2

34 minutes ago, sciencemagic said:

Im Yours was inescapable :deadbanana2: Lucky DESERVED that, but at least miss Colbie snatched a Grammy for the collab.

Jason Mraz is my favorite male artist!! Didn’t expect to see this thread! King **** 😎

• 3 weeks later...

Im Yours is typically that one song that sets the artist bank account forever.

Imagine releasing ONE song that makes you live a comfortable live :jonnycat:

BAD DAY,YOU’RE BEAUTIFUL,SOMEBODY THAT I USED TO KNOW should be other examples 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.