Marry My Dead Body (2022) | Taiwanese Horror Gay Comedy | Now streaming on Netflix

Born to Run

______________________________________________________________________________Netflix_________________________.jpg?w=2000

Sensational horror-comedy film MARRY MY DEAD BODY will premiere on Netflix on August 10, bringing the unique Taiwanese tradition of ghost marriage to audiences globally during the Ghost Month. 

Centered around the ghost marriage between Wu Ming-Han (Hsu Kuang Han) and Mao Pang-Yu (Austin Lin) and incorporating elements of fantasy, supernatural, and LGBTQ+ issues, MARRY MY DEAD BODY has taken Taiwan by storm, earning a box office revenue of USD 11.5 million (NTD 360 million) and claiming the top spot for Mandarin films in the first half of the year. It won the “Best Screenplay” award at the 25th Taipei Film Festival held last Saturday, and was also nominated for "Best Actor" and "Best Visual Effects".

Watch Marry My Dead Body | Netflix Official Site

Taiwanese excellence did THAT :WAP:

it’s more like a horror / comedy with one main gay character storyline but I’ll take that anyways

Edited by truthteller

14 minutes ago, truthteller said:

Taiwanese excellence did THAT :WAP:

Reveal hidden contents

it’s more like a horror / comedy with one main gay character storyline but I’ll take that anyways

We need the clickbait for promo, will make a Marry My Dead Body vs. Red, White & Royal Blue vs. Heartstopper poll tomorrow, etc.

truthteller

4 minutes ago, Born to Run said:

We need the clickbait for promo, will make a Marry My Dead Body vs. Red, White & Royal Blue vs. Heartstopper poll tomorrow, etc.

truthteller

Add hot nude scenes for bait my dear friend

truthteller

18 hours ago, magazine said:

hum, this looks terrible :toofunny3:

Never judge a book by its cover!

magazine

22 hours ago, magazine said:

Oh it IS terrible, trust me. It doesn't even truly commit to what the target audience would want from a movie like this (those who've seen the movie know what i'm talking about).

• Like 1
  • Haha 2

On 8/10/2023 at 7:49 PM, magazine said:

Not a masterpiece by any means but it’s actually a cute movie.

• 3 weeks later...

A choice :rip: Your Name Engraved Herein deserved this support instead. 

• Thanks 1

12 hours ago, Hector said:

Taiwan has the best taste:jonny5:

21 hours ago, Hector said:

it's cute but all these payola for this? :deadbanana2:

God Jesus, I really have a high hopes for this movie but it turned out terrible, the plot and the pacing is weird af, and not in a good way. :toofunny3:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.