Taylor Swift - '1989 (Taylor's Version)'

Popboi.

5 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

oh this album about to do NUMBERS. I’m seeing so much hype online it’s insane

It's my favorite album of all time for a reason. It sounds incredibly timeless. 

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• LiamVillain

• SpeakNowTv

2 hours ago, Klein said:

I saw this re-worked cover and I gotta say I absolutely love the idea. The cropping of her eyes is more reminiscing of the iconic OG cover. The bottom of the picture is a mess but the idea is there, just remove the "Taylor Swift" at the bottom.

IMG_6872.thumb.jpeg.7b4a7671735b16ef6920

This is SO much better, omg

All the versions sold out in a couple hours in Italy, now they keep restocking and re-selling out I- :deadbanana2:

13.3M from 7 2014 songs alone is CRAZY

13 minutes ago, Steve Johnson said:

It's my favorite album of all time for a reason. It sounds incredibly timeless. 

yeah same
we really won :loki:

WD TV got like 2M streams the day TL TV came out. People won’t just skip them

https://universalmusiconline.es/collections/taylor-swift

They have all the versions and I believe they send to all Europe (I’m not sure) 

@Love Again you can try here, they are sending to Portugal, check to see if they’re sending to your country :bird:

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, PopA911 said:

https://universalmusiconline.es/collections/taylor-swift

They have all the versions and I believe they send to all Europe (I’m not sure) 

@Love Again you can try here, they are sending to Portugal, check to see if they’re sending to your country :bird:

Thanks bestie! They already added them on my local store but they're sold out, I'll check out here :heart:

• Like 1

Do we know if she filmed a music video for one of the Vault tracks?

Just now, Love Again said:

Thanks bestie! They already added them on my local store but they're sold out, I'll check out here :heart:

the blue edition is sold out, but I think they keep restocking them. I still believe they will be available everywhere after and this “limited edition” thing is the same as Midnights :fan:

• Like 1

It's also now clear that she has a pattern with these rereleases:

Fearless - Speak Now: limited attention

Red - 1989: The big releases with lots of hype and effort

I think Reputation will be the last rerecord and it'll probably get not as much hype as Red and 1989 but definitely more than Debut TV which is gonna come and go

2 minutes ago, Love Again said:

I think Reputation will be the last rerecord and it'll probably get not as much hype as Red and 1989 but definitely more than Debut TV which is gonna come and go

Poor debut, tbh

6 minutes ago, Love Again said:

Do we know if she filmed a music video for one of the Vault tracks?

I don't know if that's already done, but I think it's a given we are getting at least 1 MV for vault songs.

• Like 1

Just now, Klein said:

I don't know if that's already done, but I think it's a given we are getting at least 1 MV for vault songs.

Your AVI :jonny5: so adorable, I love the 1989 aesthetic so much

• Like 1

why stanning this girl getting so hard.

I mean the fight for tickets are brutal and now we have to break our heels running to buy a goddamm CD before its sold out lol.

I mean im always happy for her massive success but sometimes i was like, these people better not the same people who gives her hell in 2016.

• Like 4

The fact the special CDs were supposed to be available for 5 days and yet they are already all sold out in 24 hours. :deadbanana4:

They need to make more available. 

• Like 2

Why did I have to be broke this month :deadbanana2: I adore the polaroid aesthetic I wanted to buy all four of the CDs immediately. They BETTER refill them. If they can still have those ''limited edition'' Midnights vinyls up for sale then they should have no problem having these up longer

• Like 3
  • Haha 1

3 minutes ago, Love Again said:

Why did I have to be broke this month :deadbanana2: I adore the polaroid aesthetic I wanted to buy all four of the CDs immediately. They BETTER refill them. If they can still have those ''limited edition'' Midnights vinyls up for sale then they should have no problem having these up longer

cant believe you a part time oth is more dedicated than me a swiftie:rip: i only bought her cds up to 1989 and never bought her merch/vinyl

OT: the slayage just doesnt stop, but when she releases debut, the numbers will look so bad compared to this and oths will have a field day

1 minute ago, hungrymuffin said:

cant believe you a part time oth is more dedicated than me a swiftie:rip: i only bought her cds up to 1989 and never bought her merch/vinyl

OT: the slayage just doesnt stop, but when she releases debut, the numbers will look so bad compared to this and oths will have a field day

Just because I open troll threads to get a rise out of certain Swifties doesn't mean I don't recognize pop excellence when I listen to it

Klein

• Like 2
  • Haha 2

43 minutes ago, Love Again said:

Why would she end with rep and not TS Lol 

TS is the only one that makes sense to end with

5 minutes ago, hungrymuffin said:

Let the poor Debut actually have a try before burying it. :gaycat6:

2 minutes ago, ahauntingnearu said:

Why would she end with rep and not TS Lol 

TS is the only one that makes sense to end with

Because I imagine she would want to somehow capitalize off of the 2017 drama lore by releasing a big music video for one of the vault tracks. TS is her least popular album, it’s numbers are gonna look poor compared to all her other smash albums, I imagine she’d wanna get rid of it fast

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.