Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• LiamVillain

• SpeakNowTv

Style sucks

:bibliahh:

1 minute ago, Cruel Summer said:

Dolby Atmos usually completely butchers the rerecordings. Something about how they're mixed. Every time one of these albums comes out, at least a few people realize that the Dolby Atmos mix sounds terrible, but the "regular" mix is fine.

Dolby Atmos is OFF this is just bad

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Why is the mix on all the TVs so… one dimensional? All the instrumentals just kind of sound like mush with little panning or regards for dynamics 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

I Wish You Would Still slays!

It almost has a darker night-synth-pop beat that the original didn’t have as much. 

Edited by Raphy23

• ATRL Moderator

Man I can absolutely get behind Style's verses but the rest... it shall grow on me (because I will force it to)

6 minutes ago, Argent said:

omfg style sounds amazing - the synths on the chorus are just absolutely shining! loving this a lot so far!

Wtf haha Style sounds so bad. :sorry:

Not it still being here after FIVE HOURS :rip: ruin the experience for the ones that waited too since the leak wasn't enough for yall 

• Thanks 1

:25 in Wonderland at the end of "controooollll" her voice like gives out / another production glitch. I'm so disappointed at the editing of these songs. She finally owns them and I feel like she overlooked so many details. I'm so disappointed in these TVs it makes me sad.

Edited by Walk_Away21
  • Like 1

Spotify record coming. Absolutely loving the album. No complaints from me. 

• Thanks 2

She ate this re-record I fear. She even managed to elevate some of her biggest classics. Shake It Off TV is amazing :WAP:

• Like 1

Just now, luckythisway said:

I already hate Welcome to New York. This will be a ride 

spacer.png

Same, but I think the song was horrible in the first place so that might be way. 

She did 1 thing right on that bridge, thou

spacer.png

Blank Space is fine, and I like this version of Style better, but that's because the OG Style was never one of my fave songs anyway.

spacer.png

• ATRL Moderator

OOTW HERE WE GO

Just now, =NEX= said:

Suburban legends sounds like mastermind 2.5... Is it me or is it hack?? 

I also thought Suburban Legends sounded like Mastermind. None of the vault songs sound like they’re from 1989 :biblio:

@Great Username get in here and listen to what they did to Max’s babies (and then never listen to these TVs again)

@Taylor fanboy I’m so sorry about what they’ll do to Reputation next

• Thumbs Down 1

Feel like no effort was made to make the production match the original...

• Like 2

OOTW easily curbstomping on the other singles :jonny5:see when you're the best music video 

2 minutes ago, Walk_Away21 said:

"OUT OF TYLE" is SENDING ME at 3:20. That had to be missed in the editing room.

:deadbanana4: :deadbanana2:

Why did she change the original delivery??? The way she said Style in the final chorus of the OG version was more powerful and catchy af. 

Bad Blood is the only song that was improved omg

Wtf is Blank Space :rip: why did they double all of the percussion and pan it to each side? This isn’t professional and kind of a no-no… very odd choice 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.