Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• LiamVillain

• SpeakNowTv

17 minutes ago, Eglė said:

The YELP I let out when I heard the guitar riff in the intro of Style :ahh:

Is it garage band? :dancehall2:

i'm seeing people saying that Fearless is the best rerecording so far and the reason is the same reason why Debut will have the same impact as well. Cause they're the oldest and her vocals were very weak, with the most recent rerecordings there is this pressure to sound exactly the same cause the comparison between the og and the tv is possible, but with fearless no one ever expected her to sound exactly the same in the first place, we were ready for her to sound different, same goes for production, obviously the budget she had for debut or fearless is less than 1989 or rep, so it makes sense that fearless tv sounds better with the tools she has now, and debut will be the same, but with songs on 1989 and rep where she had top notch producers and budget we expected it to sound the same but it's very hard (for the reasons i mentioned)  

• Like 3

9 minutes ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

In each merch drop the background is getting darker and cloudier. Digital Double album coming.

What’s this theory about?

The only way I’ll accept the double album theory is if the second part is just the same tracklist but with Max/Shellback’s production :ghostface:

I dont even want a double album if every song is produced by Jack anyways :rip: Not ready for another 10 The Tortures/Masterminds :ryan3:

• Like 1

I’m still a double album believer oh yes I am :jonny:

16 minutes ago, Holy Ground said:

Complaining about the songs sounding different is strange to me... because the old ones are still available for you to stream. I'd understand the meltdowns if she removed the old versions but they are available for you:deadbanana4:

Cupcake Swifties interpret basic criticisms of song production as “meltdowns” :deadbanana4:

the rest of the album is fine…but Style and New Romantics are botched..

• Thanks 1

Style is butchered but I think most of the other songs are improved tbh. The original is still here and is still a pop masterpiece. New romantics is improved and I can't believe it was possible :jonny2: now onto the vault tracks :celestial:

I don’t think it’s a “double album” but that she will drop extra vault tracks 

• Like 1

sorry but none of the vault tracks are good

most are songs that could have fit Midnights but not 1989...

• Like 1

I will never stream Style TV like that was PAINFUL

• Like 1

Idk the correct terms but I always liked Blank Space OG because it showed her versatility as a vocalist and I don’t feel it on TV 

1 minute ago, HRHCOLLECTION said:

I will never stream Style TV like that was PAINFUL

most of the album is

• Thumbs Down 1

4 minutes ago, Thorn said:

Why is she so QUIET? She has a big surprise in store, doesn't she?

MTE... something massive is coming huh 

“As a surprise, here is 1989 tv and the deluxe edition. Let’s call the deluxe tracks ts 5.5. These are the re recordings of songs I recorded between 2014-2016 while panning my then 6th album that I ended decided shouldn’t be released at the time.”

• Thanks 1
  • Haha 2

was the chicken we got served really a vinyl rip?

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.