• LiamVillain

• SpeakNowTv

for me:

Is It Over Now? >
Say Don't Go >
Now That We Don't Talk > 
Suburban Legends >
"****!"

listened to style TV and im generally optimistic abt these, so im HOPING it’s just a bad quality rip but…what has she done 

2 minutes ago, SpeakNowTv said:

the whole point is to not stream the old ones

there's also the option of not complaining about the tvs and streaming the ogs illegally or legally if the tvs are that bad 

• Like 1

Not all of the vault songs sounding like some variation of Mastermind and Labyrinth (two snoozes to begin with)... 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, TheBoss said:

First time ever hearing the full album, and damn I Wish You Would is so busy! Horrid track

Literal noise tea

6 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

Antonoff Is the producer of some of the best works of most of the most acclaimed pop stars. And he can make very rich and sophisticated productions. Now the people acting like he can't produce songs like lover too. 

When you will understand Midnights sound like It sounds (very essential, very hip hop Beats inspired)  cause they wanted to create this specific sound? :deadbanana4:

Also antonoff can swim between different genres more than max Martin, he can make pop and he can make indie. 

"He makes aways the same thing". Please in every era max Martin has made  the same songs for all the 50 artists It worked around. 

Jack and Taylor have reached a point though where a great deal of their work sounds like Swiftonoff on autopilot. Midnights is a good album but most of it is covering sounds, melodies, and lyrics they've already done. The vault tracks just sound like a continuation of that.

By the logic here every vault in Reputation TV will sound like Vigilante **** then 

Wonderland TV is gorgeous… that song has always been a highlight of 1989 and should’ve been the 8th single, the beat drop was so ahead of it’s time and would’ve served “Purpose” era smashery

In each merch drop the background is getting darker and cloudier. Digital Double album coming.

I don’t know why y’all keep shitting on SLÜT when it’s the best vault track here. Is It Over Now is #2 but there’s really no competition 

:ryan3:

ok but I have a question for those who have listened to the vault tracks...

is that aquamarine lyric/whatever post she did within any of the vault songs as a lyric/verse? Or are we now wondering wtf those random words with various types of pens were about?

Just now, 19SLAYty9 said:

In each merch drop the background is getting darker and cloudier. Digital Double album coming.

She kept the OG Vault for the double album.

1 minute ago, 19SLAYty9 said:

Wait WHAT? A DOUBLE ALBUM?

I'm just way too EXCITEDDDD!!!!

6 minutes ago, Cruel Summer said:

The way nothing so far has gotten the WANEGBT treatment IMO, I'm a little mad for Red

:clack:

What's this mean

3 minutes ago, HausofNick said:

ok but I have a question for those who have listened to the vault tracks...

is that aquamarine lyric/whatever post she did within any of the vault songs as a lyric/verse? Or are we now wondering wtf those random words with various types of pens were about?

It's from ****!

Just now, Kool_Aid_King said:

What's this mean

Like how the "weeee!" in WANEGBT is distorted and nasty. Nothing here has been actually botched like that, there are just some changes.

• Like 1

Just now, Kool_Aid_King said:

What's this mean

WANEGBT was truly botched especially the “weee-eeee” part of the choruses 

I still don't buy the double album theories but you have to admit, it would be marketing genius to expand on the 3AM edition concept that way and would send her US first week straight into the stratosphere, so I could see her doing it tbh

:clack:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.