• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Dear Reader

• Klein

• LiamVillain

• SpeakNowTv

22 minutes ago, HausofNick said:

I still haven't listened but from what I've gathered with the vault tracks is that you all were expecting high-energy classic Taylor pop songs when you silly geese should know by now that mother carefully picked/recorded the diamond smashes that are the original songs for 19-Thriller-89.

She would NOT let some pop smash hit sit in the vault for all these years. stephm.png

I mean she put New Romantics on the deluxe and gave it a tour video so :coffee2:

The chicken smells like a salmonella dried with an extreme roasted aftertaste. Nah i need some sauce with it…

• Thumbs Down 1

What's with that subtle "Aaaaah" sound that repeats in the back for the entirety of Is It Over Now? 

It kinda ruins the song for me lol

6 minutes ago, Dephira said:

Yeah no one complained when she completed the ATW lyrics which she had clearly only written on a notebook. It's weird when people hyperfixate on whether she wrote each word in 2014 or changed something later 

Agreed. She also never said they were 100% how they were, just scrapped ideas. The way some sound better than material that made the cut. Like bfr why would Tay add Stay Stay Stay and not Message in a Bottle or Nothing New? lol She probably didnt get to finish these ideas back then imo Had a melody or some lyrics/notes

13 hours ago, PopA911 said:

Why are Swifties Miss Fortune mains? :jonny5: @Finkypop

OT: We definitely are getting a video. 

We have TASTE

• Like 1

SAY DINT GO SHOULDVE MSDE THE OG ALBUM

• ATRL Moderator

is it over now?

say don't go

suburban legends

slut!

now that we don't talk

The reverb on all of these songs? :deadbanana:

This vault is horrible. Jack AntanOFF strikes again :rip:

Also the instrumentals of Style TV and New Romantics TV are:bibliahh:She really couldn’t open her purse for Max/Shellback

AYHTDWS TV was an improvement I fear

Edited by TalkThatRihanna
  • Like 1

Well. You Are In Love is gorgeous. Style is horrifically botched. The rest are somewhere in the middle. The vaults are fine but all kind of blend together. I don't know what else to say :giraffe:

Again I don't see a point in this existing though I do support her owning it. So it's whatever. Just wish she could be done with it all.

If I wanted to be a hater for a moment, I would say I don't think this version of the album would have won AOTY. Max is very, very good at what he does.

• Like 3

Y’all will never be satisfied 

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

GODDAMMIT I KNEW THIS **** WAS GONNA LEAK DURING MY FIRST SHIFT IN 2 WEEKS, BC WHY NOT 

:suburban:
  • Haha 1

• ATRL Moderator

Style and New Romantics are botched but the rest are good :bird:

got love-struck, went straight to my head
got lovesick all over my bed

VHCkdPY.gif

2 minutes ago, TalkThatRihanna said:

This vault is horrible. Jack AntanOFF strikes again :rip:

Also the instrumentals of Style TV and New Romantics TV are:bibliahh:She really couldn’t open her purse for Max/Shellback

AYHTDWS TV was an improvement I fear

I can’t even imagine what AntonOFF is going to do to DWOHT on Reputa TV :monkey:

Yeah I'm pretty sure WTNY and Style will sound like smashes in lossless quality tonight, I think that's the only thing that's actually too off about them

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.