• Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Vermillion

• BeenTheShit

• Bears01

• Chemist

1 minute ago, spree said:

what if they all refuse to surrender?

I believe the state of Georgia can ask Florida for extradition. I’m not sure if DeSantis can intervene and refuse to cooperate. 

2 minutes ago, spree said:

what if they all refuse to surrender?

Then they get a warrant for their arrest and can’t set foot in Georgia (I’m not sure if GA requires them to get picked up from out of state)

I think these are actually the charges that will take him down

• Like 2

1 minute ago, Bethenny Frankel said:

I think these are actually the charges that will take him down

The classified documents case is probably the strongest case, but they’re federal (meaning down the road, he can weasel his way out of it) and has a judge who he appointed who is blatantly on his side. 

The January 6th case is decent but debatable, but has a judge and jury pool who will not be on his side whatsoever, but his appeals there can work their way up to SCOTUS more than likely, and well…..

The NY case against him is weak/lame but there’s no weaseling his way out of it by GOP officials/judges/jury pool/appealing process 

In GA, these charges are strong, but the GA state legislature is going to try their hardest to sabotage the case 

• Like 1

A RICO conviction automatically carries a minimum of 5 years in JAIL:clap3:

Edited by BeenTheShit
  • Like 2

9 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

The classified documents case is probably the strongest case, but they’re federal (meaning down the road, he can weasel his way out of it) and has a judge who he appointed who is blatantly on his side. 

The January 6th case is decent but debatable, but has a judge and jury pool who will not be on his side whatsoever, but his appeals there can work their way up to SCOTUS more than likely, and well…..

The NY case against him is weak/lame but there’s no weaseling his way out of it by GOP officials/judges/jury pool/appealing process 

In GA, these charges are strong, but the GA state legislature is going to try their hardest to sabotage the case 

what is the NY one about?

THAT RICO CHARGE IS ******* INSANE CONSIDERING IT'S BASED ON HIM TRYING TO DO THIS ACROSS MULTIPLE STATES. :ahh: :ahh:

Rudy getting hit with a RICO charge. Rudy of all people? :ahh: :ahh:

This is mind-boggling, and not enough people are freaking out about it. This is Watergate times 3000.

11 hours ago, Espresso said:

Georgia passed a law to be able to throw out "rogue" prosecutors in the State, but the commission that would make that decision hasn't been appointed yet. Republicans in the state did this to get around the exception for state crimes for which Trump wouldn't be able to pardon himself.

Governor Kemp can't pardon Trump. If SCOTUS grants the Georgia commission the ability to fire Fani Willis further into this trial, all hell breaks loose.

Quite frankly even for the federal crimes if Trump tries to pardon himself and SCOTUS grants it all hell breaks loose. But this is the big case for which the entire principle hinges on state vs. federal crimes. We're in uncharted territory.

Yeah, there is no way a court throws this out. It would be too brazen for them to do so. GOP in GA should have moved quicker and done this before the charges dropped. :ahh: The Judiciary will not let the GOP dismiss Willis; they are probably pissed the GOP is trying to curb their power considering it is not congress' job to overstep the judiciary.

Edited by Sannie

19 hours ago, spree said:

what is the NY one about?

can someone answer this please?  I would really like to know. 

Giuliani, the pioneer of RICO charges, getting hit with one is simply too funny. :dies: It's the kind kf irony that would be scrapped out of a movie for being too obvious.

7 hours ago, tiejc said:

:eatpopcorn:

Not Trump and Young Thug ending up in the same jail, this just keeps getting messier. :rip:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.