Gisele and Naomi back with Victoria’s Secret

bjorn

the Hailey Bieber sneak :rip:

• Haha 6

Lol wait I thought they were cancelled for using skinny models? Twitter truly is never consistent but reminder Twitter isn't the real world lol

10 minutes ago, TaylorNation said:

sooo is VS uncancelled now? :rip: 

Their fashion show isn't coming back to network television - they're pulling a Rihanna and streaming their fashion show on Prime Video in late September. The brand didn't go anywhere. They just pulled an Abercrombie & Fitch and completely changed their C-suite and marketing strategy - essentially their entire brand.

The narrative that Victoria’s Secret was cancelled for having skinny models is so tried, if you were tuned into VS back in the 2010s you’d know the brand was in general flopping because the products sucked and the show was dropping in viewers EVERY YEAR.

• Like 1

Not Hailey and emrata :rip: VS will never learn. 

Naomi wasn’t even a big VS name, surprised she did it given she’s trashed talked them before and the pic is meh. Her and Hailey are the the odd ones out. 

The big catch is Gisele, they must have paid a pretty penny for her even though the photo sucks. I guess they decided Adriana could help fill in the plus size quota. Candice as always spectacular. EmRata should have done VS in its heyday, she would have been a great Angel. 

22 minutes ago, Triton said:

Naomi wasn’t even a big VS name, surprised she did it given she’s trashed talked them before and the pic is meh. Her and Hailey are the the odd ones out. 

The big catch is Gisele, they must have paid a pretty penny for her even though the photo sucks. I guess they decided Adriana could help fill in the plus size quota. Candice as always spectacular. EmRata should have done VS in its heyday, she would have been a great Angel. 

Naomi is one of the biggest names in modeling, hon. 

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

3 hours ago, BOOMBAYAH said:

The narrative that Victoria’s Secret was cancelled for having skinny models is so tried, if you were tuned into VS back in the 2010s you’d know the brand was in general flopping because the products sucked and the show was dropping in viewers EVERY YEAR.

Omg this. They missed the mark and the trends. 

15 hours ago, TaylorNation said:

sooo is VS uncancelled now? :rip: 

Doja is headlining their concert special so yes

1 hour ago, Sugden said:

i dont think naomi was ever a VS model tho

She didn’t have a contract with them but she worked with the brand when she walked their show 6 times. 

The fashion industry is really determined to hold onto this brand of cheap lingerie, huh? lol ch... I guess.

19 minutes ago, JungleJuice said:

They really said no thanks to Tyra Banks 😂

And Heidi Klum 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.