Lizzo Facing Even More Trouble as New Allegations are Coming

BOOM!

I'm so glad we are going to be seeing less of lizzo now

• Like 4
  • Haha 9

Not SIX. “Badu badu badu badu badu badu!!” is coming back with a vengeance.

• Haha 5

I'm sure these allegations are true. There's no way so many people come up with these elaborate grossly detailed stories. 

• Like 7
  • Thanks 1

Weren't the dancers caught lying and exaggerating stuff? This steuff is kind of not clicking tbh.

• Like 3
  • Confused 3

The more her accusers and their lawyers speak to the media, the more I question them because what the **** is “reviewing allegations” Why not wait until you’re done reviewing them to tell us? This is looking more and more like a smear campaign. 
We just have to wait and see

• Like 12

stick a fork in her

bye-bitch-bye.gif

• Haha 4

I was on the “let’s what happens in court” team

But yeah after a week of exposes, there is no way this woman is innocent.

But I don’t think she’s completely over, she was more over before the scandal tbh.

This is just bringing her attention if anything 

• Like 5
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 minutes ago, Melquiades said:

Weren't the dancers caught lying and exaggerating stuff? This steuff is kind of not clicking tbh.

Lizzo is accused of being fat-phobic because she told one dancer that she was worried about her. this dancer believes Lizzo said that because she had gained weight but Lizzo never mentioned her weight gain.

They were never forced to go with Lizzo, they were always getting invitations and could decline. They just believed that if they would go out with Lizzo they could get more gigs, fly private jets, go to Hawaii with Lizzo.

No one was forced to eat bananas at the club in Amsterdam. There is only mention that they could do it there. none of the dancers are suing Lizzo for being forced to do it. 
Lizzo said the name of one of the dancers in this club, the rest began to chant her name and she felt the pressure to touch one of the female performers.

• Like 6
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 3

5 minutes ago, Devin said:

Lock her ass up.

:skull:

She made me eat the coochie banana too lock her up! 

• Haha 1

8 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Lizzo is accused of being fat-phobic because she told one dancer that she was worried about her. this dancer believes Lizzo said that because she had gained weight but Lizzo never mentioned her weight gain.

They were never forced to go with Lizzo, they were always getting invitations and could decline. They just believed that if they would go out with Lizzo they could get more gigs, fly private jets, go to Hawaii with Lizzo.

No one was forced to eat bananas at the club in Amsterdam. There is only mention that they could do it there. none of the dancers are suing Lizzo for being forced to do it. 
Lizzo said the name of one of the dancers in this club, the rest began to chant her name and she felt the pressure to touch one of the female performers.

This is the issue though. The overall work environment was toxic. The reports corroborate that she would give preferential treatment and job security only to those who would participate without questioning. Essentially these girls had to work 24/7 to appease her, whether that meant actually “working” the whole time or not. And the comments from her employee about seggs and religion… are quite problematic

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

11 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

Thank you, Lizzo 

• Like 1
  • Haha 6

40 minutes ago, Click Clack said:

stick a fork in her

bye-bitch-bye.gif

Pitchfork

46 minutes ago, Velvet Night said:

I'm sure these allegations are true. There's no way so many people come up with these elaborate grossly detailed stories. 

I thought for sure the banana eating thing was completely made up until I saw the radio interview of her loving the idea and asking where they did it at.  It was in that moment I knew she was guilty. :deadbanana4:

• Like 3

50 minutes ago, Blue Rose said:

The more her accusers and their lawyers speak to the media, the more I question them because what the **** is “reviewing allegations” Why not wait until you’re done reviewing them to tell us? This is looking more and more like a smear campaign. 
We just have to wait and see

this

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.