Sen. Feinstein hospitalized, returns home after tripping and falling in San Francisco

Espresso

Just now, Dancehall Queen said:

Enough already :rip: 

Schumer needs his federal judges :coffee2:

They're blocked from replacing her on that committee. That's literally her only function at this point.

It's a neck-and-neck race between her & McConnell to see who will have to take leave first to spend the remainder of their time in office in an ICU.

• ATRL Moderator

She should take the time needed to rest and recover. She should retire first, though.

• Like 2

10 minutes ago, Espresso said:

Schumer needs his federal judges :coffee2:

They're blocked from replacing her on that committee. That's literally her only function at this point.

Almost every judge Biden has put forward recently is already out of committee. They can go get voted on. 

OT: retire for the love of ******* god 

Quite honestly, politicians should normalize retiring so they can live out and enjoy their final years and so the American people don’t have to hope for their quick deaths so that our government can function.  

• Like 1

Agreed with all the posts above. And it's not "sexism" to say so, either. This woman is unwell, mentally and physically. Any other person in any other job position outside of politics would have gracefully retired years ago (as she should have) or would have rightfully been forced out by the company. Mitch needs to follow suit, too. But I much rather death be at his door step by the end of the year.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

These old people clinging to power until their last breath really showcases why they'll never represent the interests of the working people. 

• Like 5

32 minutes ago, Bloo said:

She should take the time needed to rest and recover. She should retire first, though.

I wish RBG in hindsight had taken that advice too.

Like, she literally KNOWS she needs to retire and still won't let go of power.

I feel no sympathy for her. 

• Like 1

• ATRL Administrator

Got her tripping, stumbling. :jamming:

• Haha 8

right now i feel like it’s mainly just a talking point without much backing/momentum (although it’s something i think most people would generally agree with…)

but the left needs to make a central tenet of their platform imposing term limits for congress. no one over 70. period !! let them sail off into the sunset gracefully with their hedgefunds and insider traded stock portfolios from their government access but once you hit 70 your old ass needs to get OUT of politics.

• Like 1

I hope she recovers soon. She should retire asap but I’m sure that would be a headache for Newsom because he doesn’t want to appoint someone who is already a candidate :rip:

1 hour ago, Ryan said:

Got her tripping, stumbling. :jamming:

:bibliahh:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.