P!nk selling video view only tickets

Shelter

Does that mean you can only see the screen?  :skull: would you pay 150 for that? 

Thoughts? 

spacer.png

149? :rip:

but trapeze wire aint cheap i guess

• Haha 9

But will she fly over their heads? :swan:

Watching an instagram live is cheaper <3

14 minutes ago, JayG said:

The Weeknd & Bey did this recently too

And Taylor on some shows

Just watch a music video on YouTube :rip:

Wouldn't pay anyone for this. Wouldn't even pay more than $100 to see my fav even if she's 1 metre away. Celebrity worship is too crazy :rip:

• Like 1

she thinks she’s Beyoncé

It's no different than limited view or obstructed view seating that's been sold for years. 

• Like 5

Once you seen one flying pink performance you have seen them all. They will be fine with their obstructed views :relax:

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

she thinks she’s Cupcakke

35 minutes ago, SweetTalker said:

And Taylor on some shows

Pretty sure Taylor has done this for every show. They just haven't been opening them up in the original presale; they wait until closer to the actual show.

9 minutes ago, RobynYoBank said:

Pretty sure Taylor has done this for every show. They just haven't been opening them up in the original presale; they wait until closer to the actual show.

Yep, same with P!nk. But they’re usually cheaper than this; I doubt these will sell out at this price. 

1 minute ago, Underdogs said:

Yep, same with P!nk. But they’re usually cheaper than this; I doubt these will sell out at this price. 

Yeah, that price is ridiculous. :skull:

Oh where have the smart people gone? Oh where could they be.? 

• Haha 1

wtf, that's a ridiculous price for a video... If she's doing that, she might as well do a livestream and charge less... who the hell wants to go to a busy venue just to watch the screens from behind... nahh, that's dumb.

1 hour ago, JayG said:

The Weeknd & Bey did this recently too

The Weeknd, Bey (and Taylor) have stages very much designed to be enjoyed from every seat sold. Except The Weeknd's "listening only" seats that are... behind the stage, not at a side.

I mean in this economy Trampolines are pretty expensive, the LGBT+ acrobat is just hustling 

i don't see a problem with this, i mean as long as people are willing to pay for it why not 

• Thanks 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.