• FolkLover1989

These are just sensational numbers wtf :eek: :eek: :eek:

Can't believe how pressed and low some people can get to though 

giphy.gif

10 hours ago, Shelter said:

Why are they reporting a gif that has been used for months :bibliahh:

The self-drag is real :toofunny3: 

• Thanks 1

The insults and reports in this entire thread.

:deadbanana4: :deadbanana4: :deadbanana4:

How can you be triggered by the title of the thread? Fans like bragging, even if no one was touring, Hives would have declared it's the tour of all time and when her next tour comes, it will also be the tour of a lifetime. It's not so deep, it's not personal and the thread was not ever created by a Hive. 

she needs 175 dates more and 2B can happen.

That Forbes set up (and some behives believing it) :deadbanana2:

Edited by vale9001
  • Thumbs Down 12

34 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

she needs 175 dates more and 2B can happen.

That Forbes set up (and some behives believing it) :deadbanana2:

No forbes was not talking about just ticket sales, but you knew that  already didn't you. 

• Like 1

I might be a Swiftie but some drags in this thread are completely deserved. Some of the Swifties are truly miserable. 

Congratulations to Beyoncé. The Renaissance Tour is excellent and I hope she'll do a 2nd European leg so that I can go see her this time. :clap3:

Edited by Klein
  • Like 8
  • Thanks 6

1 hour ago, Klein said:

I might be a Swiftie but some drags in this thread are completely deserved. Some of the Swifties are truly miserable. 

Congratulations to Beyoncé. The Renaissance Tour is excellent and I hope she'll do a 2nd European leg so that I can go see her this time. :clap3:

Nice to see a Swiftie acknowledging the toxicity of his/her own fanbase (some of it) cause lord. The Monsters were bad but not THIS BAD.

She doesn't get all the money because she have to pay her team and the concert herself. 

20 hours ago, Bears01 said:

at least her album can still chart after 40 weeks dear 

ririfan21laughing.gif

Not that poster admitting that the title of the tour thread hurt their feelings :rip:

• Like 1
  • Haha 11

30+ million with just TWO dates in Chicago and NY? :rip:

That is f*cking insane (and F*CK Ticketmaster and their dynamic pricing) but it is THE Beyoncé so congrats and well deserved

I really wish I could go but I spent so much on concert tickets this year that I could not afford this (specially with those prices). If I knew Madonna was gonna cancel/postpone I would've bought tickets for this instead.

1 hour ago, Queen. said:

She doesn't get all the money because she have to pay her team and the concert herself. 

True but I also I wonder how much is made from merch.

These numbers are insane. I’m so proud of Bey :clap3:

Some of these comments from the Swifties… y’all alright?? :biblio:

Tour of the Decade really did a damage on people huh? :lmao:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

These grosses are just Queenly behavior 

I never thought I’d see Madonna’s grosses look small compared to other girls but the time has come :nicole2: 

That woman was grossing $10 million on a single show back when Bush was still president   

4 hours ago, Attaboy said:

These grosses are just Queenly behavior 

I never thought I’d see Madonna’s grosses look small compared to other girls but the time has come :nicole2: 

That woman was grossing $10 million on a single show back when Bush was still president   

If anything I think all the tours in the past decade makes SS tour look more impressive in retrospect. And the fact that she held the record for so long. Even her subsequent outings didn’t match it. 

I hope Bey does what Madge did then; split the legs between 2 calendar years. She hasn’t toured outside of Europe and NA in 10 tears :dies:

• Like 2

Congratulations again to Miss Knowles. Truly impressive for a musical act that has been in the industry for 20+ years and as a Black Woman as that :clap3:

On 8/10/2023 at 6:47 AM, Noodles said:

THAT other fanbase is literally misery in human form. I went to Eras Seattle and the first thing someone asked after the show, not even joking, was "are Beyoncé concerts even this loud" :deadbanana4: Gotta tell them in a white city like Seattle, nah, which shut them up real quick :toofunny3:

Indeed — and it's especially notable given the contrast of their misery with the success of their fave. I mean I expect such bitterness from any fan of an underdog or an artist whose best days are behind, not one whose is in the middle of her best ever notoriety.

Or perhaps the fanbase is revealing their own hidden feeling (of their fave underperforming in some way)?

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.