Iggy Azalea begs for judge to not punish Torey, 10 yr sentence, IA is over party

SmittenCake

-

update:

Update:

Edited by SmittenCake

• Replies 311
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SmittenCake

• Shame♥

• SuperCiC1

• TiaTamera

Apparently Torey Lanez is supposed to get sentenced in a couple of hours and the judge is taking note that Torey had ZERO sympathy after the shooting took place until he was found GUILTY. 

Let's hope he gets sentenced the full 13 years while this dumb ***** (can't even call her a Bimbo because bimbos are smart) mourns the loss of this mans freedom 

• Like 3
  • Haha 2

Why is she so protective over him, she talks like she wanted to shoot Megan herself :thing:

• Haha 2

this whole ass tweet to defend Tory and not even a word for Megan, the actual victim of the shooting… :huh:

• Like 1

6 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Why is she so protective over him, she talks like she wanted to shoot Megan herself :thing:

Ok relax. Now your doing the most

• Thanks 1

Just now, Grizzo said:

this whole ass tweet to defend Tory and not even a word for Megan, the actual victim of the shooting… :huh:

This tweet is explaining herself, shes not defending tory in the tweet. Shes explaining the letter and its contents. But lbr, no one is going to be on iggys side in this

Edited by X~MoviePoP
  • Like 2

2 minutes ago, BOOM! said:

She should've stayed OUT of this! I can't believe that she fell this low!

You really expected more from the runaway slave master. Why?

• Thanks 1

3 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

I'm uncertain, but I sense that he might be the sole individual who has been a consistent support for her, given their friendship dating back to 2017. Hearing her other friends (Charli XCX/Lil Nas X) express their desire to collaborate with Carti might have prompted a psychological shift, making her view him as someone indifferent to others and their concerns. It's possible that Iggy feels betrayed by Megan, although it would be unwise for her to allow that feeling to cloud her judgment. 

Eh, whatever, she's toast. Her career's like, totally kaput for trying to stick up for some abusive dude. Rich of her to come out against abusive men like Carti and this side with Torey Lanez.

• Like 4

She is repulsive. Megan should end that flop in a diss track. I know there's nothing left to end but i'd still like to hear it.

• Like 3

this puta really said "I didn't know my letter to the judge would be revealed to the public"

Ooooo u stupid puta.

Threw away all my posters last night. Time to toss the CDs and everything else (except makeup and perfume) in the TRASH!

3J8SnR0.gif

• Haha 1

9 minutes ago, Illuminati said:

Iggy is just mad that Megan eclipsed her in fame and popularity. Apparently she’s still bitter that she had to scrap that tour too

• Like 1

WTF....He SHOT Megan then proceeded to gaslight and troll her on the internet and in his music. This man is dangerous and should do the maximum amount of time. Iggy is an idiot and deeply unlikable.

Edited by Stellar1103
  • Like 2

He deserves MORE than 5 years and her sentiments are irrelevant. I don't like to pray for anyone's downfall but I'm hoping he's made an example of. No leniency whatsoever.

• Like 3

She's gonna get shot one day too and she'll want the worst for the attacker but karma will handle that.

• Thanks 1
  • Confused 1

5 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

This tweet is explaining herself, shes not defending tory in the tweet. Shes explaining the letter and its contents. But lbr, no one is going to be on iggys side in this

gurl, its a WRAP. The is the dumbest **** Iggy has ever done in her career. Literally everything else has an excuse except this. Shes DUNZO. The only people on her side are idiots.

p96SI2f.png

• Haha 1

3 minutes ago, SmittenCake said:

this puta really said "I didn't know my letter to the judge would be revealed to the public"

Ooooo u stupid puta.

Threw away all my posters last night. Time to toss the CDs and everything else (except makeup and perfume) in the TRASH!

3J8SnR0.gif

You'll be back to stanning her in a week.

rMGPukd.gif

• Haha 5

4 minutes ago, Stankonia said:

You'll be back to stanning her in a week.

rMGPukd.gif

Literally deleting every rare photoshoot/unreleased images/gif I have on my computer. and phone. I have no intention to ever support this idiot and it kinda feels like a weight lifted from my shoulders.

Considering your belief in my continued fangirling, perhaps we could engage in a financial wager.

l5BS4Jp.gif

Edited by SmittenCake
  • Like 1
  • Haha 5

• ATRL Moderator

:rip: her two minutes of relevance in 2023 being this. Embarrassing

• Like 1

Just now, Noah said:

She’s right. He doesn’t deserve 5 years, he deserves 10. :clap3:

I think the most he can serve is 13, which hopefully ends up being announced in the next 2 hours (or until whenever its 10AM in California) :clap3:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.