Taylor, Gaga, Bey, Rih, Adele - biggest?

Jjang

2 minutes ago, lonnie said:

Well hurry up then, I don't plan on going back 3 hours+ back. Your fellow stans have been turning from one topic to another with each clock so there's a lot of ground to cover

homophobicera-imupshemad.gif

They’re just matching the energy of your fellow Navys in here

spacer.png

• Replies 985
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Raspberries

• lonnie

• airplane

• #ADOU

Just now, lonnie said:

My god all these demos (especially Woo) proving just how golden Rihanna's tone is :jonny5:

Also you're taking this way too seriously there has been no name calling or doing all this until you've arrived. Open a window and let the air in

Well hurry up then, I don't plan on going back 3 hours+ back. Your fellow stans have been turning from one topic to another with each clock so there's a lot of ground to cover

The only thing it has over Rated R are Spotify streams lol and that's because it has terrible recurrent streams. Rated R has it beat on every other metric though so it certainly is bigger

Is that why Taylor released several versions of Willow? All these sound like excuses. Rihanna had a lot more challenges following Rated R personally and pressure wise than Taylor with evermore, let alone the darker content of Rated R which alienated previous listeners

A drop doesn't equate to a bomb. An era that sold over 3.6M copies and had a number one as well as two other top ten hits is not a bomb no matter how many times y'all repeat it

Breaking News: The dominant music consumption method in the 2020s is streaming :deadbanana: 

Do you hear yourself? Albums take longer to accumulate units now. Despite this, evermore has moved around the same/more than albums like Lemonade, positions, etc. :rip: 

Madonna > ALL

**** everyone elses ‘facts’, ‘stats’ yall know Madonna wins regardless

:bird:

41 minutes ago, Headlock said:

Nice straw man attempt, when my comment was hoping Rih releases music for y’all’s sake so you have something to talk about besides fuming in Taylor threads :cm:

Also not you ~~stalking~~ me in HQ, it really is just projection huh :isudumblmao:

So, never, is the answer to my first question. Got it.

spacer.png

You know HQ is public right? I've went in there for tea and found you on every other page telling the mods which threads to close :ahh:  And this is not just a Taylor thread, did you even read the title? You were being sarcastic regarding R9 and either way your fav just released another re-recording for you to enjoy and you are still here typing from sunrise to sunset, so clearly new music doesn't solve everything. 

spacer.png

OAN: The revisionist history that the Navy is pressed about Taylor is delusional and comical yet fitting. The Lift Me Up thread alone had more Swifties than Navy verbatim. A lot of us never engaged the Swifties all of these years before despite whatever successes they had, so why would we be pressed about her now? And that's not to mention every other female artist that the Swifties continue to attack. Is it really that everyone else is fuming? Or is it that the Swifties have randomly decided to start throwing stones and running to the mods? 

spacer.png

Edited by ImsoLOUD

2 minutes ago, Headlock said:

They’re just matching the energy of your fellow Navys in here

spacer.png

I'm not saying they're not, I'm just saying they stay getting clocked and going to other topics to cover themselves so you have lots to cover

3 minutes ago, Raspberries said:

Breaking News: The dominant music consumption method in the 2020s is streaming :deadbanana: 

I know. That's why I haven't compared their YouTube views because YouTube (for Western-based artists at least) was bigger then. That would be like me arguing about pure sales and gloating that Rated R sold more pure than evermore. So evermore being buoyed basically by streaming alone since everything with the era (especially its singles) flopped doesn't make it bigger than Rated R

8 minutes ago, Raspberries said:

Do you hear yourself? Albums take longer to accumulate units now. Despite this, evermore has moved around the same/more than albums like Lemonade, positions, etc. :rip:

And Lemonade and positions were certainly bigger eras than evermore and that's why I hesitate taking CM seriously :laugh:

4 minutes ago, lonnie said:

Also you're taking this way too seriously there has been no name calling or doing all this until you've arrived. Open a window and let the air in

I was too tired to come up with new drags so i just copy pasted the links and words straight out of SYG... I miss that energy :chick3:

Hesitating taking chartmasters seriously just pages after linking to mediatraffic 

• Haha 3

6 minutes ago, Miss Americana said:

I was too tired to come up with new drags so i just copy pasted the links and words straight out of SYG... I miss that energy :chick3:

Not you having to go to old SYG posts from three years ago. It can never be this serious love.

EDIT: And it's your post too adjfkaglkaou

Edited by lonnie

12 minutes ago, ImsoLOUD said:

So, never, is the answer to my first question. Got it.

spacer.png

You know HQ is public right? I've went in there for tea and found you on every other page telling the mods which threads to close :ahh:  And this is not just a Taylor thread, did you even read the title? You were being sarcastic regarding R9 and either way your fav just released another re-recording for you to enjoy and you are still here typing from sunrise to sunset, so clearly new music doesn't solve everything. 

spacer.png

OAN: The revisionist history that the Navy is pressed about Taylor is delusional and comical yet fitting. The Lift Me Up thread alone had more Swifties than Navy verbatim. A lot of us never engaged the Swifties all of these years before despite whatever successes they had, so why would we be pressed about her now? And that's not to mention every other female artist that the Swifties continue to attack. Is it really that everyone else is fuming? Or is it that the Swifties have randomly decided to start throwing stones and running to the mods? 

spacer.png

Wishing Rih would release music has now devolved into this meltdown fff, thought I was helping y’all parched Navys out

spacer.png

Edited by Headlock

13 minutes ago, lonnie said:

I'm not saying they're not, I'm just saying they stay getting clocked and going to other topics to cover themselves so you have lots to cover

I mean we have a lovely member screaming about post count and HQ in here out of nowhere, so I would not say we are the ones jumping from topic to topic in here to cover up a lack of arguments

spacer.png

• Haha 1

34 minutes ago, Miss Americana said:

imagine having a career that is absolutely useless because you are in your 8th album and you have still not done anything creative at all so far and you are still repeating every harmony, lyric and melody fed to you from the demo like a AI parrot machine.

Now let's see who artistic leech rihanna owes her career to, shall we?

Higher Demo

Even while covering a song, she decided to change nothing and copied everything down to the T.

not you using the fake LOTB demo and whatever that performance of Never Ending from the year after Anti was released was supposed to prove :deadbanana:  pls

1 minute ago, Headlock said:

I mean we have a lovely member screaming about post count and HQ in here out of nowhere, so I would not say we are the ones jumping from topic to topic in here to cover up a lack of arguments

spacer.png

And we have a lovely member calling Rihanna all sorts of names and having to dig three years deep into their SYG posts and copy pasting them here. I don't know what y'all got going on, y'all were apparently squabbling before I got here so I'll leave you to it. 

47 minutes ago, Miss Americana said:

imagine having a career that is absolutely useless because you are in your 8th album and you have still not done anything creative at all so far and you are still repeating every harmony, lyric and melody fed to you from the demo like a AI parrot machine.

Now let's see who artistic leech rihanna owes her career to, shall we?

Higher Demo

Even while covering a song, she decided to change nothing and copied everything down to the T.

Thank you for proving that all those songs sound way worse without her. Leave it to swifties to forget that singers are supposed to sing, not write things like karma is a cat on my lap

Just now, Miss Americana said:

We are on page 22 of tired back and forth bickering that is going nowhere. You can only do so much when you half-heartedly want to end the conversation by having the last word.

This doesn't justify name calling though. I mean clearly most of us have nothing better to do if we're still going on 22 pages in, but transposing SYG posts you made 3 years ago into this thread means you might be taking this a bit more personally than we all are? Like how did you even find it? Did you bookmark that post? Not trying to judge you harshly because that would be hypocritical as my post count in this thread shows I might as well take my ass to bed but let's just keep it at tiredly throwing stats at each other and finding ways to discredit them than name calling for a last word

41 minutes ago, Raspberries said:

evermore moved nearly 7M units in 3 years. It is 1M units behind an album that came out over a decade before it. :skull: 

evermore is an underperformance for Taylor's standard. If it were released by Gaga/Ariana/Bey/etc it would be seen as a standard era

and once again the global certified units which are official numbers that don't come from a fan blog tell a whole different story:

Rated R - 3,170m

Evermore - 1,460m

The contrast between Taylor's alleged units and her certified units is truly fascinating atp it needs to be studied

giphy.gif?cid=ecf05e473hmh38f1zt3hm6l9l3

• Thumbs Down 1

Certifications again. You really must have a humiliation kink :dies: 

evermore has done 1M pure in the US alone but if you look at certs, it's only done 1.46M worldwide. Truly moronic 

Edited by Raspberries

7 minutes ago, lonnie said:

how did you even find it? 

I remember it being one of my first posts I posted here so going to the last page of my posts does the trick.

This is my third post on ATRL:

:gaycat6:

Edited by Miss Americana

33 minutes ago, lonnie said:

And Lemonade and positions were certainly bigger eras than evermore and that's why I hesitate taking CM seriously :laugh:

Just like how Anti was bigger than Lover i guess

One of those albums is doing 400k daily btw 

• Haha 1

In the real world: Taylor Swift and by large margin

On ATRL, gay saunas, cruising in public bathrooms/parks: any of the others

10 minutes ago, istan4badgalriri said:

The contrast between Taylor's alleged units and her certified units is truly fascinating atp it needs to be studied

Anti's 7M certified units and "11M (2021)" alleged units teas

Edited by Artistofthedecade
  • Haha 1

2 hours ago, Odeon said:

You always try to disassociate supposed swifties from katycats as quickly as possible, would that be your insecurity about the truth coming out? :huh:

Girl the last time I willingly used any of Katy's music was probably 2012 when I was bumping my Teenage Dream Complete Confection CD in the car. I hate to tell you but I've never been a KC and I have no interest in lying to you to feed your delusion that I am. I only have such a strong reaction against any of my friends on here being labeled as KCs from years of fighting on stan twitter. There's enough bad blood that even a false accusation is pretty insulting :gaycat4:

Taylor is the biggest in this group. 
Gaga is the least. 

In between Rihanna, Adele, Beyonce. 

All big all around in their own way. 

1 hour ago, Raspberries said:

Hesitating taking chartmasters seriously just pages after linking to mediatraffic 

They're so unserious sometimes :deadbanana2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.