Alex Stein, far-right YouTuber, bullies Latina at restaurant

Sergi91

& accuses her of being drugged after she defends the restaurant employees. 

This is the same idiot who sexually harassed AOC on the steps of Capitol Hill:

(don’t @ me for posting this tweet if its from a far right account. It’s the only video I could find) :coffee2:

People who are political nut jobs are weird. It’s literally their entire personality take that away from them and they become suicidal.

Not Sergi making a thread about bullying Latinas when he routinely trolls every Shakira thread. :rip: :gaycat6:

anyone who harasses members of the public for "content" should be blacklisted from the internet. jobless right wing grifters are by far the absolute worst offenders of this 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

42 minutes ago, Butters said:

anyone who harasses members of the public for "content" should be blacklisted from the internet. jobless right wing grifters are by far the absolute worst offenders of this 

They should throw to jail them tbh, they are a menace. 

I’ve never heard of this individual but just by looking at his face and the way he talks he shouldn’t be free out there in the streets.

He is a ticking bomb waiting to explode

Edited by Trent W

1 hour ago, Butters said:

Yes they are disgusting! 

Why is she throwing the n word around like a comma, besides she could've ignored him

1 hour ago, playboi said:

Why is she throwing the n word around like a comma, besides she could've ignored him

Word, wtf, the video needs a warning :skull:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.