• Replies 3.2k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Alex

• dabunique

• professor2000

• V$.

She’s def not changing the art she told a fan she’d be eating capt crunch out of a solo cup if she listened and changed it :ahh: 

• Haha 1

Yeah that's the cover she's chosen for HER album,fans need to stop acting like co-managers and accept their position as consumers of her art and nothing else !

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3

1 hour ago, KingWitch said:

Yeah that's the cover she's chosen for HER album,fans need to stop acting like co-managers and accept their position as consumers of her art and nothing else !

Thats exactly what her and her team were saying for sooo long. It's a work ****

2 hours ago, TiaTamera said:

Does this feline got vinyls?

and Im trying to invest in my ***** so like if I buy it on ITunes, the digital in her website, and the physical from her website that’s 3 different sales right?

coming 2024 

2 hours ago, Pendulum said:

is the track titled Balut referencing the Filipino snack... :redface:

Yeah. She said it's a comparison with Twitter (the bird), then the bird is cooked and eaten by her

2 hours ago, Frozen99 said:

this cover: :jonny5:

Omg?? :ghostface: this would’ve been a collapse. Current is okay but the album cover is such a stain placed next to the others..

this album is about to eat she’s taking it 

4 hours ago, Frozen99 said:

what a mess :toofunny3: instead of changing the cover she adds two random songs which could've been used for a deluxe release to boost pts (later in the release week or whenever afterwards). what in the mismanagement..

what do you mean? people don't stream the cover art. they stream the songs. more songs = more streams.

• Like 2

Ok, am I making this up?

When Doja mentioned this album months ago (at the start of recording)…

Didn’t she say she was excited for it b/c she’s working with a lot of ppl she look up to? :ryan2:

I wonder what happened that she decided no features.  Or maybe she meant the producers…? 

6 minutes ago, professor2000 said:

Ok, am I making this up?

When Doja mentioned this album months ago (at the start of recording)…

Didn’t she say she was excited for it b/c she’s working with a lot of ppl she look up to? :ryan2:

I wonder what happened that she decided no features.  Or maybe she meant the producers…? 

She meant producers. She’s been technically working on this album since Dec 2021 when she first got on live and asked a few of those producers to work w her on it

• Like 1

Front & Back of the original CD which will be in stores this friday. Looks like Doja is the sole executive producer of the album!

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

3 minutes ago, dangerousalex said:

Front & Back of the original CD which will be in stores this friday. Looks like Doja is the sole executive producer of the album!

this is gonna leak isn't it :gaycat7:

20 minutes ago, KatyPrismSpirit said:

this is gonna leak isn't it :gaycat7:

Possibly 😂 

It’s fine if this leaks tomorrow tbh, it won’t affect much.

I know this album has been circulating for the past 3-4 weeks so i’m glad it didn’t leak super prematurely :alexz3:

1 hour ago, dangerousalex said:

It's from Juno.co.uk

https://www.juno.co.uk/products/doja-cat-scarlet-cd/968307-01/

They used to upload snippets as soon as it came into stock but after Adele's 25 case (1:30 snippets) they stopped :gaycat6:

Omg someone said agora hills sounds like superbass the other day based on the leaked snippet and I laughed out loud but I kind of hear it now.

Sounds like a smash

New snippet.  Label kinda late though b/c we already heard a snippet lol.  

Good to hear slightly more of production though.  

Edited by professor2000
  • Like 3