Tangled | Live-action adaptation in the works

Lovett

what if I screamed and never stopped

• Haha 1

Okay but when they do Frozen’s live action remake, society is officially going to collapse :WAP:

I am not a fan of the live action Disney movies but I would be excited to see the lantern scene in live action tbh.

OMG! They are finally doing what we have been asking for all along!!!!

ZXLRI2G.gif

The budget for the wigs better be unreal

Race-swapping incoming :gaycat7:

• Haha 1

I read somewhere that someone from Disney wants to strengthen their IPs and brand every other 10 years so they kept milking their existing titles through la remakes etc. 

While I like their LAs but they should prolly read the room and take a break first as people are already getting fed up with all this remakes. They need to invest more on original stories like WISH and Elementals :giraffe:

I hope they cast a Desi girl to enrage the racists! :bird:

The first reply :skull:

2 hours ago, Gwendolyn said:

Disney is creatively bankrupt and It is shocking to see, when other studios are making original stories based on franchises that don't exist in the movie realm (Mario and Barbie), Disney decides to continue their live-action remakes even when TLM was a moderate hit and Snow White has bomb written all over it. 

At this point, I doubt these remakes will be as successful as Disney wants as the GP is beginning to feel burnt out :deadbanana2:

They kind of have to keep going tho. At least the classics only, so their animated counterparts have the matching live-action. Collectors eat this stuff up. 

Can they cast a male as rapunzel? we need a gay love story <3 <3 <3 

• Like 1

3 hours ago, Gwendolyn said:

Disney is creatively bankrupt and It is shocking to see, when other studios are making original stories based on franchises that don't exist in the movie realm (Mario and Barbie

That's not super creatively wealthy. And technically both of those already existed in the movie realm.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.