Bratz live action movie coming 2026

SmittenCake

the first live action movie anniversary was yesterday 

After Gerwig for Barbie, Lena Dunham for Polly Pocket this could be David Lynch last secret project?.

• Like 1
  • Confused 1

2 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

After Gerwig for Barbie, Lena Dunham for Polly Pocket this could be David Lynch last secret project?.

Quentin Tarantino’s Bratz 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Gossip_Boy said:

Well let’s hope it’s better than the 2007 one.

The nee director that was replaced after Paula Abdul was unfairly fired referred to the Bratz as sluts so...there's a chance this one could be better. Lol. 

Are they finally going to cast a non racially ambiguous asian actress for Jade cause if they do. I'm here for it :giraffe:

15 minutes ago, Gossip_Boy said:

Well let’s hope it’s better than the 2007 one.

That one is a classic, be real

They already tried and failed. 

"Barbie is gone. Winx Club is gone. Sailor Moon is gone. Powerpuff girls is gone. But I'm still standing" the Bratz Pack

28 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

sofia coppola’s bratz :WAP:

I'm sorry to inform the future cast of the Bratz live action movie that they need to pack it up. All the acting they hope to do has been signed, sealed, and delivered already. 

Edited by Phantom
  • Like 1
  • Haha 1

It could be cute if done right. They need to serve C U N T or else it’ll just be cheesy. Bratz are more about the look then what their message is

• Like 1

Subliminal Bratz jokes?? I didn't catch any of those when I watched it last week.

I didn't realise a thread was already made :deadbanana2: sorry @SmittenCake

Anyway, I don't see this being as successful or as good as Barbie, Bratz doesn't have nearly as much media as Barbie and their cultural impact was only about 5 years (my Gen Alpha nieces don't even know who the Bratz are). This could be a cute streaming hit for Millenials and early to mid Gen Z tho - and they better get Sasha's skin tone right.

Edited by Gwendolyn

25 minutes ago, Dolce Vita said:

sofia coppola’s bratz :WAP:

now HOLD awn, you might have something there

7 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

potential casting options :date3:

The way y'all gas Sabrina is sick. :rip: 

-

OT: I'm here for it.

• Like 1

57 minutes ago, vale9001 said:

Robert Eggers’ Bratz The Movie.

Edited by Park Jinyoung
  • Like 1

25 minutes ago, Cannon said:

Subliminal Bratz jokes?? I didn't catch any of those when I watched it last week.

The 4 little girls at the lunch table 

The main little girl in the film,  her name is Sasha. Nickname is Bunny Boo Boo. Sasha, from the Bratz, her nickname is Bunny Boo. 

1 hour ago, SmittenCake said:

The nee director that was replaced after Paula Abdul was unfairly fired referred to the Bratz as sluts so...there's a chance this one could be better. Lol. 

I was confused by this comment and went to do a quick google search and my god…no wonder the movie turned out the way it did 💀

Honestly even  if the new movie turns out **** too, we’ll still probably get some good merch out of it so a win regardless. 

• Like 1

38 minutes ago, Park Jinyoung said:

Robert Eggers’ Bratz The Movie.

The best picture winner is gonna be Spike Jonze's He Man 

Edited by vale9001

I'd love it!

off topic: but why doesn't Hollywood pick up Sailor Moon and make live-actions movie? it would be so awesome

• Like 1

Part of what made Barbie so special was the novelty of making a live action movie centred around a children's toy. Hollywood's obsession with trying to catch lightning in a bottle twice instead of working on innovative, new ideas is so... :rip:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.