22-year old female teacher charged for having sex with 16-year old male student

Sergi91

4 minutes ago, Onyxmage said:

Sex offender registries all across the country are full of STRAIGHT male pedophiles. If anyone ever tells you that gay people are dangerous you can just point this interesting little fact out to them and watch them go quiet.

I hope she enjoys her new cellmate name Martha with the hairy knuckles.

11 minutes ago, JayG said:

Disgusting and predatory. If I ever had children, I would home school them. High school is a literal cult, and its done nothing good for society :skull:

How many successful people do we know who have DROPPED OUT of school? SO MANY

Yeah the US public school system is based on the methods from when kids were taught how to work in factories, it's beyond broken at this point. 

Watch her get a light sentence

14 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Yeah the US public school system is based on the methods from when kids were taught how to work in factories, it's beyond broken at this point. 

The UK is the same. **** dude, I wish I knew this in 2004, I would have dropped out and just home schooled. High School was a ******* waste of time, so was university.

1 hour ago, X~MoviePoP said:

The amount of tiktoks of teens talking about effing older women and their teachers is wild

!!!!

We obviously don’t have the full story (I don’t think) but a lot of these high school kids literally fantasize about ******* some of their teachers. The teacher is dumb as **** but who knows, the kid doesn’t have to be necessarily innocent 

• Like 1

straight people are perverts. straight people must be erased.

insta.thumb.gif.7edb437ec68ad8995e4dc403

When I went to college and all the private school kids talked about how common this was 

So many stories about these female teachers going after underage males is disgusting. Most of them get a slap on the wrist and if they get pregnant they can fight for child support. Female pedophiles need to be treated the same as male pedophiles.

8 hours ago, SweetTalker said:

!!!!

We obviously don’t have the full story (I don’t think) but a lot of these high school kids literally fantasize about ******* some of their teachers. The teacher is dumb as **** but who knows, the kid doesn’t have to be necessarily innocent 

People see a 16 year old as an innocent being but I wouldn't be surprised if the 16 year old was the one who was pursing her, not the other way around. Obviously she still shouldn't have engaged but 22 is still really young too :rip:. When Leonardo dates 22 year olds people say he's taking advantage of them and never find any fault with the woman cuz she's too young. But suddenly a 22 year old in this case is the one solely responsible in this case??

It says 14 which is even worse:skull:

On 8/4/2023 at 9:39 PM, DeepEnd said:

People see a 16 year old as an innocent being but I wouldn't be surprised if the 16 year old was the one who was pursing her, not the other way around. Obviously she still shouldn't have engaged but 22 is still really young too :rip:. When Leonardo dates 22 year olds people say he's taking advantage of them and never find any fault with the woman cuz she's too young. But suddenly a 22 year old in this case is the one solely responsible in this case??

when i was 16 i wanted to **** my teacher too… so you’re right. most people start to have sex at that age so i’m not surprised 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.