22-year old female teacher charged for having sex with 16-year old male student

Sergi91

OAK CREEK, Wis. — A former Oak Creek High School teacher was charged with sexual assault of a child after prosecutors say she had sex with a student inside a classroom.

An investigation included interviews with students, the victim, and a review of school surveillance footage. The criminal complaint says footage showed a "close relationship" between Goodle and the student, including the pair "spending an inordinate amount of time together, and arriving and sitting together at a school sporting event.
The two sat away from the student section."

Video shows Goodle and the victim meeting inside her classroom on Friday, Dec. 2. The complaint says, once inside, the door closed at 4:49 p.m. It is seen opening again at 5:07 p.m. when a custodian opens the door. The complaint says the door remained open until Goodle and the victim left together at 5:42 p.m.

A detective met with the victim who stated there were rumors for months about him and Goodle. The complaint says when asked if any "inappropriate touching" happened, he stated, "Something did happen." The student then told the detective they had sex in the back of her classroom. 

Source

How disgusting is this. I hope the 16 year old gets justice.

• Like 1

the comments from straight men must be glorifying this as usual :deadbanana4:

Edited by Totami Legend
  • Like 6

Imagine if the teacher was gay/lesbian/trans... Trumpies would be up in arms and Fox News would be having a field day

• Like 2

This is why straight people should not be allowed to teach children. 

• Like 7
  • Haha 8
  • Thumbs Down 1

Once again we see yet another example of heterosexuals GROOMING our children!

This MUST stop. We must pass legislation to ensure these CREEPS aren't around children anymore.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 7

a reverse Aria x Ezra experience 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, Phantom said:

Once again we see yet another example of heterosexuals GROOMING our children!

This MUST stop. We must pass legislation to ensure these CREEPS aren't around children anymore.

LITERALLY. Straights are the WORST. You RARELY hear about anyone LGBT doing **** like this... its ALWAYS the straights.

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2

Sleeping-Squidward-1-350x350.png republicans when straights are literally grooming/r*ping children

sq.jpg republicans when a gay man wears a wig to read stories to kids at the library

• Thanks 2
  • Haha 3

this is so sad

1 minute ago, kimberly said:

Sleeping-Squidward-1-350x350.png republicans when straights are literally grooming/r*ping children

sq.jpg republicans when a gay man wears a wig to read stories to kids at the library

Bruh I'm not even American but like... I want out of this shithole world by 40 :skull:

• Thanks 1

Society needs to stop teaching boys to go after older women and rizzing them aswell.

This woman is an idiot and a predator but straight men are also an issue

The amount of tiktoks of teens talking about effing older women and their teachers is wild

Edited by X~MoviePoP

Goodle will make her initial appearance in court on Aug. 11. She faces more than 40 years in prison if convicted.

What she did was bad but 40 years seems extreme. 

• Thumbs Down 1

26 minutes ago, Totami Legend said:

the comments from straight men must be glorying this as usual :deadbanana4:

This reminded me of how South Park portrayed those kind of situations :deadbanana2:

• Like 1

And of course, they didn't make a big buzz over it.

• ATRL Moderator

Video shows Goodle and the victim meeting inside her classroom on Friday, Dec. 2. The complaint says, once inside, the door closed at 4:49 p.m. It is seen opening again at 5:07 p.m. when a custodian opens the door. The complaint says the door remained open until Goodle and the victim left together at 5:42 p.m.

Was this a threesome with the janitor? :deadbanana: What happened in those 35 minutes?

58 minutes ago, JayG said:

LITERALLY. Straights are the WORST. You RARELY hear about anyone LGBT doing **** like this... its ALWAYS the straights.

I can seriously say from experience there were 4 (yes 4) teachers in high school who I could CLEARLY see were attracted to me, and they were all straight. 

I read a lot online about what its like to be a gay teacher in a school (I wanted to be a teacher) and many many people online said that during lunch breaks, the straight teachers say... a lot about how they feel towards students they like. 

Edited by PoKiTaurus

They had sex w the door open?

I mean shes not the first teacher to have done this but let's not pretend all teachers are sexual deviants

3 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

I can seriously say from experience there were 4 (yes 4) teachers in high school who I could CLEARLY see were attracted to me, and they were all straight. 

I read a lot online about what its like to be a gay teacher in a school (I wanted to be a teacher) and many many people online said that during lunch breaks, the straight teachers say... a lot about how they feel towards students they like. 

Sex offender registries all across the country are full of STRAIGHT male pedophiles. If anyone ever tells you that gay people are dangerous you can just point this interesting little fact out to them and watch them go quiet.

• Like 1

9 minutes ago, PoKiTaurus said:

Disgusting and predatory. If I ever had children, I would home school them. High school is a literal cult, and its done nothing good for society :skull:

How many successful people do we know who have DROPPED OUT of school? SO MANY

Edited by JayG

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.