Meghan Trainor catches stray after Lizzo's downfall, goes viral

Specter

4 hours ago, Virgos Groove said:

Looking back, this being a multi-week #1 is so crazy. :rip:

+ the fact that it blocked Shake It Off for 8 weeks in the middle of its peak :deadbanana2: SIO would've been a 12-week #1 otherwise. 

• Replies 57
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Specter

• Johnny Jacobs

• cockatoo

• ScorpiosGroove

Popular Days

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, ScorpiosGroove said:

and to think that song was meant for Beyoncé :tornado:

I - 

I was ready to downvote you for being shady until I saw your username, then Googled it. The audacity to pitch that awful song to Bey :deadbanana2:

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

The 2000s and early 2010s were a weird time with body shaming. I remember Jessica Simpson being smaller than Meghan in this video back in the 2000s and magazines and media constantly called her fat and ugly. :rip: Things have progressed a lot since then 

I mean compared to Lizzo everyone is skinny lbr. 

Meghan is definitely not a skinny girl, at least not back then. 

6 hours ago, ICLDXU4HS said:

She wasn’t the only one pretending to have a marginalized body type that year. 

c63d6ab9e6d77d8ace83c480f988c465.gif

The vmas rant :skull:

And the Atrl nicki inserts her blue contacts :skull:

• Haha 1

16 minutes ago, Superbitch said:

The vmas rant :skull:

And the Atrl nicki inserts her blue contacts :skull:

Let's talk about how Natalia Kills got dragged for calling out the "**** those skinny ******* in the club" line.

Larger framed women need to stop bullying/victimizing girls with small frames, less voluptuous figures as if they’re unattractive/anorexic

It’s not a ‘positive message’ that if you have small breasts (like me) and “don’t got that jelly” men won’t find you sexually appealing…

There’s beauty in everything. Natural, silicone, big, small, DD’s, A-cups… You name it. Bullying “skinny *******” is NOT beautiful #ugly

Fast forward to a couple years later when BBLs have become a prevalent and dangerous trend and it's widely accepted how much the Kardashian's shenenigans have negatively affected beauty standards. 

She was right (that time) and deserved better. :cm:

1 hour ago, FameFatale said:

The 2000s and early 2010s were a weird time with body shaming. I remember Jessica Simpson being smaller than Meghan in this video back in the 2000s and magazines and media constantly called her fat and ugly. :rip: Things have progressed a lot since then 

Lagerfeld mistaking Lana for Adele and calling her fat during the BTD era … the early 2010’s were a MESS :deadbanana4:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.