Kelly Clarkson disses Brandon and his valley view

KCFan2014

F*** you and the view from the valley I bought you :bibliahh:

• Like 2

Yea I'd be mad if I had to pay a monthly allowance to my ex too 😂 especially if he has a new girlfriend. I'd be big mad.

• Thanks 1

oooh gayle classic :clap3: 

How did Kelly get the worst end of the deal from the divorce? She has to pay her ex and his father too. 

1 hour ago, JungleJuice said:

Yea I'd be mad if I had to pay a monthly allowance to my ex too 😂 especially if he has a new girlfriend. I'd be big mad.

Yea I'm sure the superstar daytime Queen is big mad about a rancher so much that she's the one who left lmao

Didn’t he struggle as Mr. Kelly Clarkson just to now be Mr. Kelly Clarkson’s ex swiping Miss Kelly Clarkson’s credit card? You just know he in the house bitching and complaining about Kelly to some 20 year old bleach bond airhead who suckin dick for a come up that ain’t comin. 

• Like 1

so i just searched this tour setlist and she isn't singing not even one song from My December? Never Enough deserved a spot

1 hour ago, Robburro said:

so i just searched this tour setlist and she isn't singing not even one song from My December? Never Enough deserved a spot

She’s doing multiple songs from my December. Each show will be different. She will sing all the hits and swap out songs on each show. She just did “can I have a kiss”, never again is in the queue along with Sober and Don’t Waste Your Time and Maybe 

this playlist shows all the songs she will perform over the 10 shows. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.