Filmmaker drags and exposes Lizzo

Gui Blackout

5 hours ago, Frozen99 said:

but why's she speaking now? why didn't she say from the get-go she was mistreated and then stepped down... 

you need more than 1 people to be believable on the media. to actually expose someone otherwise fans, lizzo herself, her publicit would say she is saying it for fame and the did drop her whatever they can fabricate a lie... now you have dancers, director etc...this is believable.

• Like 1

• Replies 115
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Frozen99

• DAP

• Joesuxx

• Sugden

Top Posters In This Topic

2 hours ago, Frozen99 said:

it's lizzo :skull: 

And she’s in a position of power over them that affects their lives. People are blackballed from regular service jobs for confronting abuse. Why would this be far fetched?

• Like 2

Good on her for speaking out. It takes courage, and she’s a respected filmmaker. If she felt more comfortable now they the facade has been shattered, by all means. 

I truly hope this is the END of her career. She shouldn't get away with being a shitty person.

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ICLDXU4HS said:

The way I love witnessing this. Ice cream so good. :foxaylove2:

You love witnessing the takedown of a role model for black and fat women? Or you love that other black women were mistreated abused and in distress? Which part of this is it that you love?

• Like 5
  • Thanks 4

I am honestly so shocked by this story!

19 minutes ago, More Than A Melody said:

You love witnessing the takedown of a role model for black and fat women? Or you love that other black women were mistreated abused and in distress? Which part of this is it that you love?

How does race come into play here? It's good that a shitty person is being exposed and her career is over. It's sad for the people that looked up to her. I'm sure there are other black and/or overweight women they can find and admire. Ones that do not mistreat or abuse other black women. 

18 minutes ago, EnterTheAttic said:

How does race come into play here? It's good that a shitty person is being exposed and her career is over. It's sad for the people that looked up to her. I'm sure there are other black and/or overweight women they can find and admire. Ones that do not mistreat or abuse other black women. 

You think when the entire situation surrounds the most marginalized group of people in the world, black women, we can just act like "what does race have to do with..."?

Lizzo was an inspiration for millions of women who almost never see themselves represented in pop culture. Talented, successful, and standing the test of time. And now she won't be that anymore, and all those millions of women have lost that mirror to reflect themselves. What exactly is there to love about this? This situation is sad for everyone involved.

"I'm sure there are other black and/or overweight women they can find and admire" such as...? Name another one that's as successful as Lizzo in this generation or younger. I'll wait.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

4 hours ago, DAP said:

Because people have bills to pay and the threat of discipline/blacklisting from challenging someone’s authority is a big risk. :lakitu: 

Is this Martiño? :jonny5:

DAP

3 hours ago, Richie.Valdez said:

Oh sht she is over. Time to make calls 

spacer.png

:deadbanana2:

1 hour ago, DAP said:

And she’s in a position of power over them that affects their lives. People are blackballed from regular service jobs for confronting abuse.

this is literally an oscar-nominated director, why are you gays acting like she's a nobody...

1 hour ago, DAP said:

Why would this be far fetched?

i never doubted what she's saying being untrue.

4 hours ago, Gladiator said:

I forgot that one's occupation invalidates normal human emotions and proven psychology. Thanks!

4 hours ago, Joesuxx said:

Oh me oh my. The fact she’s Oscar nominated makes no difference to her victimhood in this situation nor her right to discuss it. What a toxic mind you have. 

are you purposefully dense? i'm saying that because she obviously has a voice and isn't a random dancer :skull: you're welcome! 

4 hours ago, Daddy said:

The reactions of the other members were the same as when it's about sexual assault. Don't act dense please. 

ok, daddy.

• Thumbs Down 1

Oh... fatzo :redface:

Lizzo-Patty-Progression.jpg

• Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 7

18 minutes ago, Frozen99 said:

this is literally an oscar-nominated director, why are you gays acting like she's a nobody...

i never doubted what she's saying being untrue.

are you purposefully dense? i'm saying that because she obviously has a voice and isn't a random dancer :skull: you're welcome! 

ok, daddy.

Perhaps you could articulate your point a lil better sis 

1 minute ago, Joesuxx said:

Perhaps you could articulate your point a lil better sis 

or you can just ask sis.

l9m8nnhcyzf5.gif

y'all are like vicious vixens; all's i'm saying she's not a nobody and could've said sth when it happened and actually HELP prevent this situation or shed some light (since this revelation was unexpected). i'm not doubting her story, so y'all can get off my dick :skull: 

1 hour ago, Cloudy said:

Is this Martiño? :jonny5:

DAP

Yup. Stan! :gaycat:

6 hours ago, Richie.Valdez said:

Oh sht she is over. Time to make calls 

spacer.png

asdfghjkl BlTCH

1 hour ago, Frozen99 said:

all these people replying to you in such a way because you failed to articulate your point efficiently, but we are the dense ones. :kitty:

• Haha 1

1 hour ago, Gladiator said:

all these people replying to you in such a way because you failed to articulate your point efficiently, but we are the dense ones. :kitty:

i didn't elaborate my comment, i posted my first thought. instead of being rude, just ask, should've taught you at school.

damn, it kept getting worse

she mustve pissed off a tippity top illuminati

1 hour ago, Frozen99 said:

i didn't elaborate my comment, i posted my first thought. instead of being rude, just ask, should've taught you at school.

Just stop already, you're looking worse and worse the more you post :toofunny3:

• Haha 1

This is the kind of stuff that makes me like "celebrities" like Azalea, and now Doja. They aren't sugar coating themselves to be acceptable by the GP. They say how they are feeling and do what they want, and I can agree or disagree, but at least it's transparent, and im not being blind sighted by some acceptance clown. 

• Like 5
  • Thanks 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.