Oprah stans Beyoncé: "The most extraordinary show I've ever seen"

ShouldersSideways

Her best show was I Am Sasha Fierce World Tour AND her Wynn residency around the same time.

You know, back when she was full on dancing? That was her peak imo.

But this show is ok too!

Edited by Xtina23
  • Thumbs Down 7

Oprah has always loved and supported her, and it's such a beautiful thing to see. :heart:

55 minutes ago, Xtina23 said:

Her best show was I Am Sasha Fierce World Tour AND her Wynn residency around the same time.

But this show is ok too!

Her peak performance level was most definitely Formation World Tour, lol. And as for this tour, we can’t really fully judge seeing as she was confirmed to be injured the entire European leg (to the point where the needed surgery) and she’s just started to give 100% now that she’s mostly healed I assume. 

Tina’s Wildest Dreams Tour would like a word. 

That’s Oprah’s favorite 

oprah didnt lie its such an incredible show, such a spectacle of lgbt talent being showcased. MOTHA delivered

Oprah: The most extraordinary show I've ever seen"

Move around…

1 hour ago, Tusk said:

That’s Oprah’s favorite 

The fact that some of y’all define a good show based on choreographies lol clowns

this is hands down one of the best shows ever!

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, Tusk said:

That’s Oprah’s favorite 

Well, she literally said straight from her mouth it was the most extraordinary show she'd ever seen. :rip: 

3 hours ago, Xtina23 said:

But this show is ok too!

did you actually attend or watch via IG or facebook? Everyone that actually went including myself was in awe of her talent and the theme and vibe of the show. The first 20 minute of the show rivals any beyonce tour. Because beyonce is a SINGER first and foremost not someone who has to rely on dancing cause she can't sing. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 hour ago, mrpartyrocker said:

The fact that some of y’all define a good show based on choreographies lol clowns

this is hands down one of the best shows ever!

Exactly and you can tell who they stan when they say that. I don't even have to mention any names...lmao

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 1

5 hours ago, Tusk said:

That’s Oprah’s favorite 

Not anymore! :clap3:

7 hours ago, Xtina23 said:

But this show is ok too!

It would be a X-Tina stan

Them bowing at the end :deadbanana2:

Oprah looks so good wow

Oprah loves "The Source" and "Anointing" ... I just knew she would say one of those an I wasn't wrong. :lmao:

I hope Bey comes back to Europe. It was something extraordinary tbh. 

spacer.png

17 hours ago, Xtina23 said:

But this show is ok too!

Beyoncé spent more than half the show NOT dancing at the Wynn residency.

They explained it so well. The concert really does have an energy unlike any other tour I've been to. Beyond the performance of it all, there was a circular feeling of love and joy coming from the stage to the audience and back. You could feel it, and it was glorious. It's almost unquantifiable too. How do you even DO that as a performer? There's no way to really plot it out on how to achieve it, it's a combination of a career full of impactful music, a skill for charisma and connecting to the audience's desires, the seeking of fun, and new music crafted with a message and that intends to uplift and empower people, often with magnificent subtlety and of course impressive talent that has the audience in awe.

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.