Chappell Roan - 'The Rise and Fall of a Midwest Princess'

Future Lover

I can't even express how obsessed I am with this album.

Casual HITS. Pink Pony Club has been in my head for days. Femininomenon is a BANGER, as is My Kink is Karma, Super Graphic and Red Wine Supernova. The production is amazing and I love how creative the sound and songwriting is and how playful she gets.

• Like 3

• Replies 303
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• KatyPrismSpirit

• ahauntingnearu

• motomami

• pinkbowvintage

My friend sent me this album and asked me if I want to get tickets to see her in London in December and I’m so glad she did but I’m so impressed. This album is so fun and special. All the songs are great! My trinity for now is: Femininomenon, My Kink Is Karma and Hot to Go! But also you have SGUMG, Red Wine Supernova, Guilty Pleasure, so many top tier tracks. I’m going to fall more and more in love with this album as time goes on I think. 

Guilty Pleasure gets better and better each listen. From the bridge to the outro it's just so GOOD. What a closer. 

This is a no skips album. It's sophisticated, it's theatrical, it's conceptual, it's POP. 

So excited to see her live in London this December. I'm surprised she isn't getting more buzz on here - this woman is a star. 

• Like 1

Femininomenon is such a perfect album opener like easily one of the best I've heard in years.

NO NO NO, YOU DON'T UNDERSTAND, I'M OBSESSED WITH THIS ALBUM, WHAT A DEBUT :WAP:

• Like 1

Ok this is officially my AOTY - I am STUNNED by its excellence. 

I am officially a stan. 

• Like 2

I’ve grown OBSESSED with this. I actually can’t stop listening to it. I was excited to finish work so I could listen to this again on the way home.

• Like 1

This is fantastic. It's contemporary and unique, but also feels nostalgic for an era of pop that hasn't existed in at least a decade. SGUMG is hands-down the exceptional standout, but the entire album is immaculate.

I'll be snagging a Pittsburgh ticket to see her on April 5th without question :clap3:

the way she says GIRL. LIKE. ME. in the chorus of SGUMG does something crazy to my brain. her voice has so much personality. i love this album so much. 

• ATRL Moderator

I just heard Super Graphic and I’m obsessed, I’ll listen to the rest of the album soon. It gives me King Princess vibes back when King Princess made good music 

I hope the exposure she gets from being on the GUTS tour makes her a superstar. 

Listening to this gives me the same thrill, shock, stun I felt from SAWAYAMA. A young artist operating on a totally other level while still having unlimited potential.

A knockout from start to finish.

• Like 2

If she gets the right exposure, she could be up for Best New Artist next year.

Excited to see her in concert next month :party:

Super Graphic is my fav from the album so far :heart:

• 2 weeks later...

Most of this album is still on repeat for me, despite some of the songs having come out so long ago. Femininomenon is addictive, and Guilty Pleasure is one of my favorite songs of the year :clap3:

• Like 2

6 minutes ago, motomami said:

Most of this album is still on repeat for me, despite some of the songs having come out so long ago. Femininomenon is addictive, and Guilty Pleasure is one of my favorite songs of the year :clap3:

when i found out this era started in 2020 :rip: 

• Like 1

clicked through a few suggested songs on youtube

and ended on this masterpiece :jonny: 

thank you, gay god!

• Like 1

The repeat value of these songs, though... 

This girl needs to be recognised by the mainstream. She is sensational. She deserves a Best New Artist nod from the Grammy's.

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.