Chappell Roan - 'The Rise and Fall of a Midwest Princess'

Future Lover

I can't stop playing this album, GLB caught my attention but this album is full of gems, album of the year by far :clap3:

• Like 1

• Replies 778
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• LostInStereo100

• KatyPrismSpirit

• CottageHore

• ahauntingnearu

On 8/16/2024 at 2:19 AM, Eóghan said:

It's a shame. I wonder how strong Post Malone and Sabrina are gonna be for the next month but yeah that was her only chance.

There are a TON of vinyl ready to ship on September 20th. Between VMAs and the anniversary physicals shipping she's got a shot at 2-3 weeks at #1. Taylor won't be able to compete w it w a digital variant, so she better have anthology vinyl ready to ship if she wants to block.

I know it's not related to Midwest Princess but I just heard her EP and wow, the last 3 tracks of it are INSANE. Especially Meantime, I found this live performance of it and wow!!

The vocals from the 2nd chorus onwards :jonnycat:

Edited by UnusualBoy

:deadbanana4:

• Haha 6

Hot To Go has gone Top 10 in the UK and just got serviced as a single and playlisted on Radio 1 IKTR!!!

• Like 6
  • Thanks 1

She seems really big in The UK

Top 100 on overall radio already :angelo:

This will be a big Fall hit :angelo: The amount of viral TikTok's in the last two weeks have been insane. One had 70 million views and a stich of it had 60 million  views :dies: 

With incoming football season, also high school videos like this are so cute. What a mega viral smash

https://www.tiktok.com/t/ZP81pc8Hc/

• Like 1

this is such a genius album, im so glad for her success

it keep rising omg

• Like 2

KIiS doesn't know which Chappell to play anymore lol.

GLB is big on that station, but I hear Hot To Go and PPC occasionally as well. 

5 minutes ago, LostInStereo100 said:

KIiS doesn't know which Chappell to play anymore lol.

GLB is big on that station, but I hear Hot To Go and PPC occasionally as well. 

It's a shame that in the end the songs are kinda cannibalizing each other because they were already released before she blew up :deadbanana:

Gotta say this girl caught me by surprise the album is probably my fav of the year and I really can't stop playing it. Also love me anyway is that betch

this album has been on repeat for like MONTHS an i can't seem to get tired of it :deadbanana4:

• Like 4

Im obsessed with Super Graphic Ultra Modern Girl & Casual lately 

• Like 1

I.need.her.team.to.milk.this.album.and.GLB.to.the.last.drop.

She should have periodical rest, and just invest the recent increased revenue into passive promotion without exhausting herself on the stage (pretending like I know how this works :priceless:).
So deserving of all this success. and MORE.

2 hours ago, Bewitched said:

Trying my luck (babe) tomorrow (again)

I just wanna see her live :jonny4:

Femininomenon, what a bop:jonnycat:

On 8/29/2024 at 1:44 AM, charmed23 said:

I.need.her.team.to.milk.this.album.and.GLB.to.the.last.drop.

She should have periodical rest, and just invest the recent increased revenue into passive promotion without exhausting herself on the stage (pretending like I know how this works :priceless:).
So deserving of all this success. and MORE.

I'm exact opposite. These songs are all like 5 years old already. She was literally like a child when she recorded these songs and now she's almost 27 :rip: 

I'll be so disappointed if Midwest princess gets re released. 

She should drop a new album. The debut album will have legs for many years to come and will probably be like a diamond album years from now. 

People have been hungry for new Chappell music for a long time now, look at how GLB is performing :dies:  Its racing fast to 1B already, and no music video is even out yet. 

Something Gaga and Chappell related is dropping soon and we already know about Subway so it feels like possibly a new album to me. 

Just my guess though. 

Edited by LostInStereo100
  • Like 1

Just listened to her live version of The Subway and got emotional. This next album will END US.

• Like 1

On 8/31/2024 at 7:38 AM, pinkbowvintage said:

Just listened to her live version of The Subway and got emotional. This next album will END US.

I hope she performs the Subway at the VMAs and releases it right after

• Like 1

I personally LOVE Naked in Manhattan and don't see it talked about enough... Anyone else??

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

I have more hope on the performance + video for GLB.. Subway is good but GLB is the sh.t

10 hours ago, hideaway616 said:

I have more hope on the performance + video for GLB.. Subway is good but GLB is the sh.t

GLB is so old now!  LA was over playing that song back in April and May. We need new music. 

If there is no video for GLB I say we leave it in the past so she doesn't become a one hit wonder and focus on a really big next song. Preferably a song that really show cases her vocals like Subway. Each performance of that song goes mega viral. It would be dumb not to release that one. 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.