Beyoncé sends flowers to Tori Kelly

Lovett

:heart::clap3:Two are both amazing queens.

She's so sweet :smiley:

Beyoncé bought her flowers :clap3:

Everyone else can buy themselves flowers :clap3:

• Like 3

YESS YESS YESSSS. Idk why but I was really

hoping Beyoncé would reach out to her. I doubt they’ve met but Tori deserves to be recognized more often. I’m so happy Bey checks up on people even if it’s from a distance. 

• Like 2

so sweet :heart2:

Please collab :jonny: The vocal slayage it could be :jonny: 

How does Bey know about Tori? No drag, just curious. I only know Tori from ATRL and the payola memes. 

• Thumbs Down 2

1 minute ago, Daddy said:

How does Bey know about Tori? No drag, just curious. I only know Tori from ATRL and the payola memes. 

Because they're both in the music industry and Tori Kelly is a multi-GRAMMY winner. It's not surprising at all that Beyoncé is aware of her.

• Like 4

put her on a remix, Bey! we need those two magnificent voices on the same track!!

:heart:

I might forgive her for the Dubai and Travis Scott mess just for acknowledging queen Tori :eli:

1 hour ago, Daddy said:

Beyoncé’s the popstar equivalent of sauron’s all seeing eye, she knows and sees everything 

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.