Trumps legal problems have already left him politically broke

Bears01

To the surprise of probably nobody, he has been using donations from his supporters to pay his legal bills. 

No worries, he will put out a poor pitiful help me post after the next indictment and his base will donate. 

I’m sure anyone who donated to him is fine with their money being used to keep him in the race.  

So, is the implication here that his own die hard supporters are not sending him enough money? What happened there? They love him, but they are not financially supporting him? :confused: 

And yet we have to listen to his supporters prattle on about how successful he is as a businessman :dies:

1 hour ago, Danny789 said:

I’m sure anyone who donated to him is fine with their money being used to keep him in the race.  

They’re not keeping him in the race. They’re paying for his legal bills. 

1 hour ago, Sannie said:

So, is the implication here that his own die hard supporters are not sending him enough money? What happened there? They love him, but they are not financially supporting him? :confused: 

No, the implications are that he’s using money he needs to run his campaign on, for his legal bills. That hurts GOTV efforts and advertisement etc 

2 hours ago, Sannie said:

they're too busy buying tickets for sounds of freedom :monkey:

59 minutes ago, Bears01 said:

They’re not keeping him in the race. They’re paying for his legal bills. 

Right to keep him out of jail so he can become president again. 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.