The Inspiring Ways Christina Aguilera Is Raising Her Kids

Anye

https://www.nbc.com/nbc-insider/who-are-christina-aguileras-kids-inside-her-home-life

Whether she's gushing over her adorable kids or tackling difficult topics with them, Christina Aguilera is a devoted mom. 

Christina Aguilera is every inch a doting mother. The Grammy winner and former The Voice Coach’s career has spanned 30 years— remarkable since she is only 42 – but her adorable kids always come first.

Whether wowing audiences at Pride Island festival in New York City or launching a new wellness company, she always makes time for her two children, whom she credits with keeping her grounded.

“I’m a huge kid at heart, and they give me the opportunity to play and be able to instill and encourage their imaginations,” Aguilera told Haute Living in September 2019. “You are part of these amazing little people’s lives, and it teaches you patience and teaches you things about yourself that you don’t like, that you want to work on. It is a constant journey of learning, they teach me so much, and they challenge me all the time to be better."

The "Lady Marmalade" songstress welcomed her son, Max, in 2008, with her first husband Jordan Bratman, a record producer, when she was 27 years old.

After three years, the pair called it quits, and she found love again with fiancé Matthew Rutler. She gave birth to their daughter, Summer Rain, in 2014.

Aguilera is known to post the cutest videos of family downtime on social media. One recent post shows her hugging, dancing, and holding hands with her kiddos as they play miniature golf, horse around at a gym, visit an amusement park, and go on adventures. Her sweet caption read, “I like me better when I’m with you.”

Clearly, family life is a great source of inspiration.

In May, Aguilera launched a female sexual wellness company, Playground, as its co-founder and chief brand advisor. She opened up to PEOPLE in March about the challenges of having honest discussions with kids around puberty and sex — a struggle any parent can relate to.

"It's very important that I'm honest with my kids, but I simplify it in a way that they'll be able to understand and digest. I never want to impose things to be so scary that it's going to impose anxiety or fear, even scary topics," she said. "I really try to make sure it's done very matter-of-factly and to always know that their body is their playground."

"That is for them to decide how it should be used, how it should be treated, how it should be respected ultimately," she added

Aguilera has a history of badass mom moves. In October 2022, she released a powerful new version of her hit video "Beautiful" in honor of the song’s 20th anniversary. The recent version speaks explicitly to teens and preteens and the negative effects of social media on their self-esteem and body image.

But while Aguilera's children are her focus, she also advocates for balance. In an interview with Women’s Health in 2016, she said, “Having children is the ultimate joy, and I love my kids, but women have to find time to nurture themselves.”

The superstar singer seems wise beyond her years and is setting an excellent example as a loving and thoughtful parent.

• Like 3

i just know she's gonna be on that new Paw Patrol soundtrack :dies:

• Haha 3

mothering

1 hour ago, popmusicisdead said:

i just know she's gonna be on that new Paw Patrol soundtrack :dies:

Wbk she loves her kids more than us :monkey:

1 hour ago, Anye said:

Wbk she loves her kids more than us :monkey:

We 20% and the kids are 80% as per her IG video 🥲

4 hours ago, BionicWooHoo said:

We 20% and the kids are 80% as per her IG video 🥲

When the kids becomes needy Stans so she is forced to gives us 100% again a concept

giphy.gif

Edited by Totami Legend
  • Haha 2

I admire how she found balance in life. She had her struggles during her own childhood, and then with her divorce, but now she seems in such a good place, just doing her thing, being happy and still able to do what she loves. In the end, thats whats all about. Family comes first and she has a good one surrounding her.

• Like 6

this thread is a shady MESS :toofunny2: 

• Haha 2

I love that her children are her priority. 

Yea she seems like a really good mother which is important

• Like 1

It’s interesting that NBC published the article. It’s seems like they are not in bad terms after all.

3 hours ago, Totami Legend said:

The timing… y’all nasty. (Do it again)

giphy.gif

The article is literally from 2 days ago but no one threaded it yet :coffee:

16 minutes ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

It’s interesting that NBC published the article. It’s seems like they are not in bad terms after all.

I hope she doesnt coming back to The Voice :rip:

Edited by Anye

32 minutes ago, Bad_vocal_technique said:

I think the issue was with Mark Burnett not with NBC.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.