Gaga shares powerful, touching tribute grieving Tony's passing

Marry Illusion Glory

Gaga... I ******* love this woman. She's so honest and real

If there’s one adjective to describe Gaga, it’s earnest. She’s earnest about her artistry, messages, and partnerships. Hers with Tony is no exception. He truly saved her, in a way that was personal, professional, and artistic all at the same time. Their union will be remembered fondly for generations to come. 

Tony was a magical human being with God given talent, and he was kind enough to bless the world with it for almost a century. I’m forever grateful to have experienced his artistry in person twice, once being his final concert ever. Rest easy, Legend. 

• Like 5

UgKP8Bx.gif

Such a beautiful and heart-wrenching post. Slowly losing my grandpa to Alzheimer's when I was young was ******* awful. Horribly cruel disease.

This was sad to read and it’s really awful how terrible Alzheimer is…

I knew she would wait a while and then hit us with a moving post like this. :jonny: 

It sounds like she was able to make peace with losing him long ago. I am glad she was able to do this, as doing so would ultimately make losing him (officially) a lot less devastating. RIP legend.

sad, I loved their albums and how close they were. RIP

She is so sensitive and sweet!!! I love her so much!

The pic LG used in her tribute is from when they were making Love For Sale. The way Tony embraces Gaga with a huge smile. So cute :heart:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.