Gaga shares powerful, touching tribute grieving Tony's passing

Marry Illusion Glory

JohnWayneHolland

Damn, this is so sad :chick3: their friendship was very beautiful and their work together was always gorgeous.

R.I.P. Tony

• Like 1

So sad :sad: I really can’t imagine losing someone to Alzheimer’s. 

They were not just friends 

they were family :chick3: RIP 

8 minutes ago, Xtianlofbritney said:

So sad and a very beautiful message.

i know this board is mainly followed by young adults ( 20s-30s ) and we think “we are now adults, it’s time to party to go out, live our lifes” wich is correct but at the same time we forget about our parents, we left them behind and someday you’ll see them again with grey hair and moving slowly and think “when my parents became old”..:we didn’t see that coming because were were “living our life”. No one will love like your parents, and they will always be there when you decide to comeback

RIP Tony a legend.

this 

I try to spend as much time as I can with my family 

13 minutes ago, Xtianlofbritney said:

i know this board is mainly followed by young adults ( 20s-30s ) and we think “we are now adults, it’s time to party to go out, live our lifes” wich is correct but at the same time we forget about our parents, we left them behind and someday you’ll see them again with grey hair and moving slowly and think “when my parents became old”..:we didn’t see that coming because were were “living our life”. No one will love like your parents, and they will always be there when you decide to comeback

Ughh this was beautifully said, it's sad to think that as we grow older, our parents are growing older as well 

• Like 2

That was such a beautiful tribute, you could tell how pure her heart is 

:heart:

They had such a pure and beautiful friendship. Other than their work, Tony came right when she was about to quit music and was at a peak of her depression. He was truly an angel for her, almost like a 2nd father. He meant so much for her and it must be devastating to witness a loved one fading slowly :weeps:

A beautiful tribute by her and i'm sure she'll keep honoring his name with more beautiful performances and music dedicated to him :heart2:

• Like 3

“And pay attention to silence - some of my musical partner and l's most meaningful exchanges were with no melody at all.” :heart2:

• Like 7

I am sobbing :dancehall3:

so beautiful, their friendship was organic and so magical :heart2::cries:

• Like 1

That was so beautiful. Sometimes the most profound and impact relationships are with people you’d never expect. 
You can just feel how much she loved and respected him by reading these words. i hope she’s doing okay.  

When Gaga was on her lowest point, Tony was there. So beautifully and touchingly written, Gaga. Tony will be truly missed. :cries:

• Like 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.