• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• X~MoviePoP

• rac7d

• zoldyck

• Illuminati

Top Posters In This Topic

Can yall go outside and touch grass. How many of these threads are yall gonna make. Bullying artists for your boring enjoyment isnt cute nor beneficial. 

• Thanks 3
  • Haha 1
  • Thumbs Down 22

“Splash my *****, not my face” she still got a point, sorry 🤷🏻‍♂️

• Like 2

Omg the plot twist!!

• Like 1

Hmm maybe it was minutes after she requested it and was surprised someone would still splash her, right in her face at that?

• Like 1

8 minutes ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Can yall go outside and touch grass. How many of these threads are yall gonna make. Bullying artists for your boring enjoyment isnt cute nor beneficial. 

Yes, because talking sh*t on a gossip forum she isn't even aware of constitutes bullying. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 3

2 minutes ago, onapearl said:

Yes, because talking sh*t on a gossip forum she isn't even aware of constitutes bullying. 

Yes, it actually does. 

• Haha 4
  • Thumbs Down 3

5 minutes ago, NewStanner said:

Yes, because it's Cardi who's the victim in this situation, not the fan who got literally assaulted for no reason :clown:

When did i call her a victim? Maybe re-read my post and try again. :ace:

• Thumbs Down 1

Lol so people were leaving that  part out. Now i get  why the girl was saying sorry in the video. 

3 minutes ago, B-Luke said:

Hmm maybe it was minutes after she requested it and was surprised someone would still splash her, right in her face at that?

Maybe the fan was trying to splash her right in the literal ***** :thing:

She says it in the end but imo it's still on her for requesting such behavior in the first place :devil:

7 minutes ago, Zoomer said:

“Splash my *****, not my face” she still got a point, sorry 🤷🏻‍♂️

1 minute ago, B-Luke said:

Okay, but then throwing the mic was entirely uncalled for. It's clear the splash was not done out of disrespect, and it's not like the guy had a super soaker to aim for her *****.

Guess it would have been awkward to yell "splash my ***** not my face" while the vocal track was still playing.

• Like 1

So Cardi is in the wrong. The fan could’ve been trying to splash her, like Cardi herself asked, and accidentally splashed her face… it’s liquid.

Cardi should apologize

• Like 7

Now this needs to go viral. 

• Like 1

Considering all of the assaults happening at concerts she should know better then to request that kind of behavior but also common sense to the fan that should know better then to even try and risk it. 

I know you saw that big ass thread already made. :rip:

• Thumbs Down 1

I don't think Cardi is a bad person... she's just lashing out. Maybe Offs** got caught cheating again for the 915th time or maybe it was just a day. Who knows.

giphy.gif

giphy.gif

She literally didn't even hit the right person

7 minutes ago, Nefertiti0 said:

she hit the wrong person

• Like 1

Oh wow. What a disgusting piece of human garbage she is. Literally just throwing mics on people for fun, huh?

• Like 2

29 minutes ago, moo said:

Okay, but then throwing the mic was entirely uncalled for. It's clear the splash was not done out of disrespect, and it's not like the guy had a super soaker to aim for her *****.

Guess it would have been awkward to yell "splash my ***** not my face" while the vocal track was still playing.

No it uncalled for to throw your phone at an artist , your vape pen, your f-ing dead grandmothers ashes

lets make it risky for these folks who are feeling so frisky

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.