Is “ This post has been reported (1) times” here to stay?

St. Charles

Some of the earlier members might remember “Already Reported” and “Warning Received.” 

But something about the huge orange banner and the fact that you can see the number of reports takes me out. :deadbanana2:

Do you like this version, the older version, or nothing at all?

• Haha 3

We need the names of who reported as well

and an exposé on how many times they’ve reported the same person for the real kiis

• Like 5
  • Thanks 3
  • Haha 4

Just now, Love Again said:

We need the names of who reported as well

and an exposé on how many times they’ve reported the same person for the real kiis

If I remember correctly they used to have this every month and some people had reported other members 20+ times. :deadvision: This was back when you could get a WP for anything so if someone didn’t like you (or if you pissed off a fan base), they would go back through your post history and report anything they could find. It was very common to get 10 WPs in a week, some after just a few days.

• Haha 4

It’s so funny how some ppl use it as basically a second down vote, even when you are mentioning public information and the post didnt break any community guidelines :rip:

• Like 7

Yes, transparency is important so I like it. Hopefully in the future the design of it is less bold and maybe we can get the actual outcome of the report.

That said, it should evolve a bit for it to be beneficial to the mod team, like disabling the report button once the post has been reported and/or resolved. 

They should bring back the “this thread has been reported to the ATRL moderators” banner too :ahh: 

• Thanks 1

When it’s the most simple comment ever and it has a report warning it makes the post even funnier

AbU8Bss.gif

• Haha 8

1 minute ago, bad guy said:

When it’s the most simple comment ever and it has a report warning it makes the post even funnier

AbU8Bss.gif

“Thanks!”

This post has been reported (1) times [ Status: New Report ]

It cracks me up. First time I saw it I thought it was someone’s sig lol

• Haha 3

Stop this reporting mess.

It’s iconic and it also lets me file my rebuttal in my own report :gaycat4:

It's here to stay and I hope certain @ are ready for it

AbU8Bss.gif

• Haha 1

23 minutes ago, St. Charles said:

If I remember correctly they used to have this every month and some people had reported other members 20+ times. :deadvision: This was back when you could get a WP for anything so if someone didn’t like you (or if you pissed off a fan base), they would go back through your post history and report anything they could find. It was very common to get 10 WPs in a week, some after just a few days.

Those quarterly reports even showing how many WPs the mods would give out :dies: 

• Haha 1

I HATE it. It's far too big and what is the point when trolls abuse this function

• Like 1

I think it’s hilar. We need the @s included in the banners to expose the real petty toxic swifties liddos army hive members who have nothing better to do than stir drama online :bibliahh:

This is a feature now? Omg its going to be so funny :bibliahh:

I’m sure other long time members like myself love it. :lmao: Takes me back to the “Already Reported”/“Warning Received” days when this site used to be funny af. 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1