The Iron Claw | A24 Biographical Wrestling Drama | Zac Efron, Jeremy Allen White

Gossip_Boy

This is about the Von Erich family and their tragic story.

• Like 1

I just did some light reading about them, holy christ they were cursed. The Father, Fritz's first son died at age 6 touching a trailer latch or tongue and got electrocuted and fell face down in the snow and drowned.

I'm interested in seeing the movie..

why does this southside trailer park aesthetic somehow turn me on :deadbanana2:

Edited by truthteller

• 2 months later...
3 minutes ago, slik said:

@Bloodflowers. @Jonathan looks good

If this comes to Croatian theaters, I am going with my local straight wrestling fans to watch and support this film

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Yeah lots of scenes where they randomly walk around in their undies. :coffee:

Harris towering over Jeremy and Zac when they're next to each other is slightly distracting though.

But solid film. Zac is an excellent actor. Hard to believe this is based on a true story with how tragic it is.

15 hours ago, harwee said:

Yeah lots of scenes where they randomly walk around in their undies. :coffee:

Harris towering over Jeremy and Zac when they're next to each other is slightly distracting though.

But solid film. Zac is an excellent actor. Hard to believe this is based on a true story with how tragic it is.

Any full nud*ty

The movie was decent. I found myself a little bored at times, but having no familiarity with the family's story, I was emotionally shocked several times.

2 hours ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Any full nud*ty

The only nudity in the whole movie is an old man showering, and you see his butt for like 5 seconds. 

27 minutes ago, justin. said:

The movie was decent. I found myself a little bored at times, but having no familiarity with the family's story, I was emotionally shocked several times.

The only nudity in the whole movie is an old man showering, and you see his butt for like 5 seconds. 

The full story is even more tragic if you can believe it.

Spoiler

There's another brother who also died, Chris Von Erich. He also committed suicide. They didn't include it because, i mean, but that point its just too much.

This is one of the rare occasions of biography films that the actual person is better looking than the actor.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.