Barbie Cinematic Universe confirmed

Gorjesspazze9

But I thought y’all said you all were tired of Cinematic universe, Spin-offs and Sequels?🤭 fatigue 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

spacer.png

• Haha 6

So are they going to add the 00's Princess Barbie films in this Cinematic Universe?  :giraffe:

Edited by Odette Violet
  • Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Who said Warner Bros couldn't create their own successful MCU? :eddie:

1 minute ago, JungleJuice said:

I don't see them striking lighting twice.

Lightning strikes every time they move 

• Like 1

They see how good this movie is doing and they will squeeze every little bit of it that they can.

• Like 1

I don’t think they’re trying to create a “cinematic universe” in the same way Marvel did. From what they’ve revealed of their plans, they are planning to make movies based around their properties that have no overarching narrative or connection to each other.

• Like 1

I can't see that working. They can try to capitalize off of Barbie and make a couple more movies in the same world, but I bet people won't be here for Polly Pocket, Hot Wheels, hell even Bratz I'd say.

Script is already written🤣 and the executive producer said it will be apart of Barbie cinematic Universe. Marvel McDonald’s Impct

• Haha 1

Like Clockwork:skull: 

and y’all said they wouldn’t do it😆

• Haha 1

40 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

But I thought y’all said you all were tired of Cinematic universe, Spin-offs and Sequels?🤭 fatigue 

How exactly does the information correlates with your question? We're not the ones doing the cinematic universe :deadbanana4:

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

4 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

How exactly does the information correlates with your question? We're not the ones doing the cinematic universe :deadbanana4:

The general public literally is the reason for this. Showing up in theaters is making investors believe there is a market for it🤦‍♀️ this comment is for people saying Cinematic universes are over and nobody cares about Sequels for Major IP’s…. Even tho all of the top movies this decade are literally that. Point is literally proven by the fact the biggest films this year are all Franchises. So it’s clearly relevant and the result of this next wave of cinematic Toy brand & Video game developments. 

so yes y’all are the ones making this a reality. If nobody was watching the same 10 fast and furious or 30 Marvel movies then the universes wouldn’t have this type of longevity. General audiences are the cause for all of this, so they can’t really complain when they the ones showing up opening weekend every month to these movies. It ain’t that deep

Edited by Gorjesspazze9
  • Thumbs Down 3

They should’ve left this as a future classic movie or at the most a trilogy.

But I don’t see this pulling a marvel, there’s no other classic characters.

The only reason why marvek could pull that off is their rooster of classic heros over decades of building up.

Mattel only has Barbie and Max Steel?

6 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

The general public literally is the reason for this. Showing up in theaters is making investors believe there is a market for it🤦‍♀️ this comment is for people saying Cinematic universes are over and nobody cares about Sequels for Major IP’s…. Even tho all of the top movies this decade are literally that. Point is literally proven by the fact the biggest films this year are all Franchises. So it’s clearly relevant and the result of this next wave of cinematic Toy brand & Video game developments. 

so yes y’all are the ones making this a reality. If nobody was watching the same 10 fast and furious or 30 Marvel movies then the universes wouldn’t have this type of longevity. General audiences are the cause for all of this, so they can’t really complain when they the ones showing up opening weekend every month to these movies. It ain’t that deep

Well, you clearly didn't ask the right question then. Barbie, the movie itself, is not part of a cinematic universe as it was released as a standalone movie. And yes, people are interested in that movie alone, that doesn't mean they're interested or asking for a cinematic universe. You're really just trying to say anything over making sense, I'm so sorry. 

8 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

Well, you clearly didn't ask the right question then. Barbie, the movie itself, is not part of a cinematic universe as it was released as a standalone movie. And yes, people are interested in that movie alone, that doesn't mean they're interested or asking for a cinematic universe. You're really just trying to say anything over making sense, I'm so sorry. 

Are you brain D word:ahh:

this thread is literally about the future Barbie Cinematic Universe 

Edited by Gorjesspazze9

7 minutes ago, popularmoonlight said:

The random unprovoked attack the OP made :psyduck:

The way some of you dick ride for giant corporations and monopolies is crazy :deadbanana2:

6 minutes ago, Gorjesspazze9 said:

Are you brain D word:ahh:

this thread is literally about the future Barbie Cinematic Universe 

But I thought y’all said you all were tired of Cinematic universe, Spin-offs and Sequels?

This is literally your question up here and I repeat my first one: How exactly does the information (on the tweet) correlates with your question?

Close this useless thread or think of a better question to make. 

GIFs you miss seeing on ATRL? - Page 2 - The Lounge - ATRL

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.