Halle Bailey - "Angel"

Azulito

10 minutes ago, 99sandthe2000s said:

:jonny5:

Wheeeewww! Okay Halle coming through with the vocals per usual! 

• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• X~MoviePoP

• monologueNacafe

• 99sandthe2000s

• IsidoraMarĂ­

26 minutes ago, simon said:

Stunning vocals! But I hope she finds away to go Mariah / Ariana in the melody department.

She just needs the right crossover producer 

• Like 1

The Production . The Arrangement. THE VOCALS. I'm sorry this is a masterpiece!!! Who cares if it's not your typical first single material 🙄

• Like 7

Smart follow up to her being the Little Mermaid - I imagine they're wanting to bring in that audience and not fully isolate them out of the gate.

• Like 7

It sounds heavenly

I knew she wouldn't disappoint

I don't understand why they'd release this as a lead single, it's not "first single" material. Maybe this is more of a taster? It's not my cup of tea but I think that she can do better.

This is what I was wanting from her, tho saying that I feel like I’m forcing myself to like the song a bit, I was hoping for a long note at the end of the bridge but hey, great song otherwise

Again with the “first single material” bull crap. Y’all know nothing about the music industry anymore and it shows!! If the artist in question is releasing this than that means it’s def their first single material, come on, it simply ain’t the material TO YOU.

spacer.png

Finally got to listen to this and I personally don’t know if I’ll go back to it. However, it is a beautiful track and truly reminiscent of Little Mermaid (which suits her well). 

• Like 1
  • Thanks 2

This is incredible and miles better than everything her sister has ever released.

• Thumbs Down 5

Oh I love this instantly on first listen, the vocals :jonnycat:

Immediately added to my personal playlist. Amazing song. What a debut!

Oh wow oh WOW… the vocals :jonny5:

Yeah she nailed that, beautiful vocals, great songwriting, the production building throughout, the organ fadeout. :clap3:

• Like 1

Yall want everyone to be pop or billie eilish or olivia rodrigo or even beyonce so bad.

Let the girl do what she wants

• Like 6

love this so much :clap3: great debut, she's showcasing her talent fabulously x

This is miles better than everything on In Pieces (except Body Do, a holy bop) :clap3:Much better than I expected based on the title, love that she's still flexing and its got a nice melody.

• Thumbs Down 3

This is so cute. I hope it does something wonderful for her.

ITS OUTTTT. They coulda given since a bit more of a budget for the song but i think her next video will be even bigger.

I still think a belting high note was needed towards the end of the song but other than that i give the song a 7/10

absolutely stunning <3

I don’t know why they’d release this as a lead single but she sounds unreal 

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.