• Replies 378
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• X~MoviePoP

• monologueNacafe

• 99sandthe2000s

• IsidoraMarí

I just listened to the Apple snipped. We are getting vocals but I'll wait till I listen to the whole song before judging. I hope we get an amazing bridge.

I did not expect to be this moved by Angel. The chorus has some of her best vocals to date. Hopefully it becomes a hit but it is unsingable for anyone but Halle Bailey I fear.

30 minutes ago, beyonceparkwood said:

I did not expect to be this moved by Angel. The chorus has some of her best vocals to date. Hopefully it becomes a hit but it is unsingable for anyone but Halle Bailey I fear.

Ima need u to post a snippet so i can hear

Neeed to hear this asap

hello hello baby... telephone intro omg

more theatrical version of 'in piece' ok cute :thing:

This might be one of those situations where it’s the artist’s favorite song but not necessarily the best single (I haven’t heard it yet - just basing this on some of the reactions)

Shes singing. Singing singing. Very churchy with some ariana type vocals. Its definitely adult contemporary. 

I think this isnt supposed to be a radio top 40 push. But i know that its only the beginning for her

16 minutes ago, YR. said:

Not a hit

If ur gonna come in here and say stuff like this u need to clarify yourself because u just seem like your hating with no real input or criticism 

4 minutes ago, monologueNacafe said:

This might be one of those situations where it’s the artist’s favorite song but not necessarily the best single (I haven’t heard it yet - just basing this on some of the reactions)

Nah, the song's really good, it just isn't a dance track. I think it works well as a debut single.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, monologueNacafe said:

Well people are expecting a upbeat or midtempo first single for a hit. But halle is going more artistic and ballady.

Tho, this may not even be her official first single for radio/streaming

• Like 1

2 hours ago, X~MoviePoP said:

What was ur original post

that it was boring. but then i got kinda into it

10 minutes ago, zeta said:

Nah, the song's really good, it just isn't a dance track. I think it works well as a debut single.

I agree with this. I think, like someone in this thread before mentioned, it’s the perfect song for a first taste of Halle. It’s giving Grammys, not charts. 

• Like 3

Stunning vocals! But I hope she finds away to go Mariah / Ariana in the melody department.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.