Doja Cat says her fanbase doesn't name themselves, the 'Kittens' should get a life

Gwendolyn

• Like 1
  • Haha 7

• Replies 229
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• SmittenCake

• nooniebao

• Kern

• Hi-res

I get what she's saying, but along with her recent behaviour...😩

Edited by réveuse

Why is she sabotaging her career? I don't understand...

:toofunny2:

At this point, just airdrop her with a knife into Kittens HQ or whatever and let her go Rambo, every recent tweet/info from her reeks of unbridled rage against her own fans

Afterwards when she's arrested she can share the jail cell with her man and maybe the rhymes she writes on the cell wall will finally fulfill her fantasy of this hardcore lyrical rapstress thing she's trying to go for

• Haha 7

She’s probably mad they let her song flop so she’s taking it out on them

• Like 1
  • Haha 8

6 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

I would never stan / have a fanpage for someone like this :rip:

cJl8l4a.jpg

Wow, that’s quite a nasty comment from Doja. That poor fan, made me go off her now.

Edited by Revel

Doja has alot of talent and i like alot of her songs but like other artists i like she seems to be sabotaging her career.

I mean considering that those people might be literally just kids and she is bullying them online for being her fans... WHAT THE F??

• Like 11
  • Thanks 1

Literally what the actual F is she on now. She’s been so unhinged this whole year

• Like 1

Doja, Ariana. The way they’re the only western artists I stan and it’s tough for me everyday :emofish:

Edited by Dialamba

She needs to be prescribed a SSRI or something 

she's so ****** up in the head tbh

like these are mostly teens that just love your music and wanna support you online and show you they are there for you. 

**** you Amala

i'm losing all my respect for you and i used to root for you so ******* hard since 2019

tumblr_m574y11hoE1r317bvo1_500.gif

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Obsession said:

I mean stan culture is terrible but she's so paradoxical. She talks about people not caring about the music, but she hates her fans for supporting her even when she finally "starts doing the music she loves", which sounds just like her old **** - like "Attention" and "Paint the Town Red" do not sound radically different from her previous work.

Then she acts like she's above the whole pop star game but the tour tickets are curiously on sale before anyone hears the album and she's got Ice Spice as an opener, who has nothing to offer other than a popularity boost for the tour, because she is a complete disaster as a performer. She's still on her socials interacting with her fans as well rather than just ignoring them altogether if she's so bothered by them.

If I were at RCA, I'd pull the plug on the era and send her off to do some soul searching or I'd just drop her, because it's not worth all of this if the songs keep performing the way Attention has. And no, it's not performing poorly because it's too experimental because really and truly, it's not that experimental at all. 

Yeah I wish she had some low ticket sales or something to give her a reality check :rip:

21 minutes ago, Kayseri Mantisi said:

I would never stan / have a fanpage for someone like this :rip:

cJl8l4a.jpg

I used to own a Bey fan site in my teens and that was literally my first job, with paychecks coming from Adsense. It also gave me skills relevant to my current job. There’s nothing to rethink if they are doing what they like. 

Doja has always been troublesome. She’s like Kanye, care about the music but forget about the person.

Edited by Comedor
  • Like 11

This shift in attitude is especially odd to me considering her new music doesn't even sound like that much of a departure from her past material. All this drama and nasty behaviour for nothing.

• Like 5

Queen :clap3: These children have become completely detached from reality and need several reality checks. The more celebrities come out against obsessive stanning, the better the world will be. 

• Like 2
  • Thumbs Down 20

8 minutes ago, Comedor said:

I used to own a Bey fan site in my teens and that was literally my first job, with paychecks coming from Adsense. It also gave me skills relevant to my current job. There’s nothing to rethink if they are doing what they like. 

Doja has always been troublesome. She’s like Kanye, care about the music but forget about the person.

It would still be hurtful if a person you are showing so much support to is outrightly dismissive in a very rude way

The best way to be a fan of female rappers is to not follow them on socials lol. They are all terrible tbh.

When this tour happens watch her remix all her big hits so much they won't be recognizable since she's in her anti-pop era.

• Like 3

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.