10+ tweets dragging Ariana for filth for relationship with married bf costar go viral

naval23

Omg, the fact this is probably only gonna last a few months too. All that for what?

• Replies 221
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Communion

• ugo

• Keter

• naval23

16 minutes ago, getBusy said:

Ariana didn’t marry that woman, Ariana didn’t make her any promises on the altar, Ariana doesn’t have to be thinking about anhone but HERSELF. It takes TWO people to start dating/f*cking/whatever. If he wasn’t strong enough to stop it, that’s on HIM. 

right

nothing would’ve happened if the guy didn’t entertain Ariana. he had more to lose. they’re both at fault but it’s more on that Ethan guy. 

the main villain is him and not Ariana

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 15

Just now, Taylucifer said:

right

nothing would’ve happened if the guy didn’t entertain Ariana. he had more to lose. they’re both at fault but it’s more on that Ethan guy. 

the main villain is him and not Ariana

You forget to taker into consideration the power dynamic, as Ariana is a multimillionaire popstar with a huge fame, and who is the lead and the superstar in the movie. I'm sure it should imply some kind of responsibilities regarding how you interact with the world. 

• Like 2
  • Thanks 3
  • Thumbs Down 1

1 minute ago, Monsieurgedeon said:

You forget to taker into consideration the power dynamic, as Ariana is a multimillionaire popstar with a huge fame, and who is the lead and the superstar in the movie. I'm sure it should imply some kind of responsibilities regarding how you interact with the world. 

i get what you mean but if you’re willing to cheat on your wife just because the other woman is a multimillionaire popstar then you shouldn’t be a father :rip:

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1
  • Thumbs Down 1

Was going to go bat for Ariana but Spongebob and Ponytail took me out :ahh:

Ariana has always been morally corrupt so this is not surprising at all.

That cute little facade she puts on is concealing an evil *****

• Like 3

I was wondering when people would finally connect the timelines, this has been discussed on gossip sites for years now.

Their both terrible for this and I hope after the relationship ends they can both reflect on themselves for breaking up a family with a year-old child. And if Wicked flops because of this I will be fuming as a theatre kid :deadbanana2:

35 minutes ago, cockatoo said:

I heard they'd been separated since January? Unless I misunderstood

He just posted about his wife in May. They were not seperated.

• Like 2

Arianal you are finally OVER! 

• Like 1
  • Haha 5

4 minutes ago, JustHoran said:

He just posted about his wife in May. They were not seperated.

Help

46 minutes ago, cockatoo said:

I heard they'd been separated since January? Unless I misunderstood

Both Arianna and this guy posted stuffs about their marriages months after Jan. So it's pretty evident that it's an PR lie to cover their asses.

Edited by Rep2000
  • Like 1

Well, everyone will forgive her and forget about this because she is Ariana Grande. But when it was Alicia Keys or Fantasia, people destroyed them...

• Like 3

It's always interesting when someone is will to not be someones first option lol.

I assume there's some kind of thrill, similar to the thrill of cheating. Couldn't be me, that's too much mess and stress for me; plus this lady might beat her ass lol you don't get to control how hurt people respond. 

As far as I'm concerned, homewreckers are just as bad as cheaters. 

• Like 10

13 minutes ago, bad guy said:

“It’s not her fault” when she’s had a decade pattern of cheating/going after taken men lol. Obviously the men in these relationships are at fault as well, but to absolve her of any responsibility is crazy when she chooses to engage with them makes her equally at fault. She’s a 30 year old woman, not 13 :toofunny3:

And if this Wicked affair rumor is true (which it probably is considering there’s been zero denial from her PR team) it’s even more disgusting since she and him not only destroyed a 15 year relationship, but now a new baby’s been born into a broken home. Very sad.

yea I don't know why it's so hard for stans to see criticism of their fave especially when they are in the wrong.

Obviously it's his fault nobody denied that, but for someone to knowingly break up a marriage when there's a child you probably interacted with that gets the crap end of the stick you have to be a pretty shitty person too. She isn't a child for people to be acting like she's some of innocent party

• Like 7

15 minutes ago, Vilko said:

Well, everyone will forgive her and forget about this because she is Ariana Grande. But when it was Alicia Keys or Fantasia, people destroyed them...

We'll see how this fares years from now and if she's able to pull off some kind of redemption/apology arc or explain it away, otherwise I think this one did her in and will leave permanent asterik/stain on her legacy like it did Alicia.

22 minutes ago, Vilko said:

5 minutes ago, Jaded. said:

We'll see how this fares years from now and if she's able to pull off some kind of redemption/apology arc or explain it away, otherwise I think this one did her in and will leave permanent asterik/stain on her legacy like it did Alicia.

What makes this worse for her is that it’s with her co-star so whenever Wicked is released, it will be easy for people to bring it up and remember. 

But still it’s completely different audiences. The black women that supported Alicia were a lot less likely to support a homewrecker, just like Leann Rimes and her conservative audience

Ariana’s fanbase is younger and gayer, If she comes back and serves looks I think people won’t care that much.

Still, this is very disappointing.

• Like 11

3 minutes ago, CaptainMusic said:

What makes this worse for her is that it’s with her co-star so whenever Wicked is released, it will be easy for people to bring it up and remember. 

But still it’s completely different audiences. The black women that supported Alicia were a lot less likely to support a homewrecker, just like Leann Rimes and her conservative audience

Ariana’s fanbase is younger and gayer, If she comes back and serves looks I think people won’t care that much.

Still, this is very disappointing.

The GP are the ones she has to worry about, I think the young 20-30something girlies and gays will pretty much always have her back at this point,  she has that audience on lock, but the GP won't like this. Next era is gonna be ROUGH. lol

Long-term she may be fine, again depending how this is handled, but yeah the next era this story will follow her.

A Cheater and a homewrecker, they're made for each other.

• Like 2

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.