Jamie Lynn auditioned for ‘Twilight’

Anye

3 hours ago, X~MoviePoP said:

Even tho i dont like her.

Shes a decent actress

:ahh:

1 hour ago, FreeXone said:

Honestly if her stupid ass would not have gotten pregnant she would have skyrocketed. Could be up there with Miley and Ariana. Not to mention twilight would have been huge. It’s not like Kirsten Stewart was any good her damn self I could have seen zoey 101 Jamie 

but then again the family may have not even have have a **** about Britney and just groomed jamie too sadly and take all her money

weren’t they trying to do something to her when she got pregnant but she ran away and got married . Britney’s breakdown took their claws off her 

That's exactly right. She used to be extremely talented and beloved. Zoey101 was doing really good. Everyone at school used to watch it. Not to mention her connection to Britney. I honestly thought she'd be the next best thing. 

Even up until when she got pregnant. Magazines and directors were fighting over her because she generated such crazy amount of controversy ( Ashton Kutcher paid to have her on his show I remember right when she announced she was pregnant). 

She really fumbled the bag. And turned into someone who's the opposite of what she used to be.She was a protective and loving sister even at a young age. She had the entirety of Britney's base AND the GP on her side back in the day. 

She really was on her way to become big but sadly her family ruined it for her, I do wonder if she didn't get pregnant then what would've happened to her career wise as a Britney fan I don't like her of course but I do wonder how much she's to blame in the end? Her family by the time she got pregnant didn't care about it enough coz Britney was the biggest star on the planet that time she must've felt neglected I am sure. 

I don't know what happened with Brit and Jamie all these years, but she was also groomed for money and money only I still wonder how Britney was even brought up by such leeches and didn't become one herself. 

1 hour ago, FreeXone said:

Honestly if her stupid ass would not have gotten pregnant she would have skyrocketed. Could be up there with Miley and Ariana. Not to mention twilight would have been huge. It’s not like Kirsten Stewart was any good her damn self I could have seen zoey 101 Jamie 

but then again the family may have not even have have a **** about Britney and just groomed jamie too sadly and take all her money

weren’t they trying to do something to her when she got pregnant but she ran away and got married . Britney’s breakdown took their claws off her 

She did not have nearly the talent or charisma as the two you mentioned. Also, the show was more popular for the plot than because of her. 

The bigger question is what happened to her face? She’s only 32… This is Britney at 32.

IMG-5286.png

maxresdefault.jpg

Edited by Mystical

1 hour ago, Mystical said:

The bigger question is what happened to her face? She’s only 32… This is Britney at 32.

IMG-5286.png

maxresdefault.jpg

being an insufferable mean brat leech does that to someone 

• Like 1

In the book do any characters have a hook beak and Appalachian meth chin? Also, why are some people saying she can act? I remember Zoey 101 acting being atrocious even for a children’s show - Disney would never. Paramount really got bold when they greenlit another installment and risked the funds. :toofunny2: Did the cast members get $50 each? 

• Haha 2

1 minute ago, jakeisphat said:

In the book do any characters have a hook beak and Appalachian meth chin? Also, why are some people saying she can act? I remember Zoey 101 acting being atrocious even for a children’s show - Disney would never. Paramount really got bold when they greenlit another installment and risked the funds. :toofunny2: Did the cast members get $50 each? 

Appalachian meth chin made me snort out my morning coffee omg

5 hours ago, jakeisphat said:

Also, why are some people saying she can act? I remember Zoey 101 acting being atrocious even for a children’s show

This popped into my feed a few days ago and the comments are dragging her so bad, saying Zoey was just Jamie Lynn playing herself :dies:

11 hours ago, Mystical said:

IMG-5286.png

maxresdefault.jpg

I think it’s a combination of her looking more like the dad (while Britney looks exactly like Lynne) and being a mean person beginning to take a toll on her outsides. that DOES happen

17 hours ago, Right Now said:

She did not have nearly the talent or charisma as the two you mentioned. Also, the show was more popular for the plot than because of her. 

She had a good voice and I liked her on the show. I think she would have went far in the acting realm. Britney clearly had singing on lock. 

21 hours ago, Asscatchem said:

who did she audition for?

the ugly demon baby

uglybabyrenee1.jpg

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.