Britney Spears & will.i.am - "Mind Your Business"

Eternium

2 minutes ago, OldMoney said:

Watch this song being a quick frontloaded Top 10 song a la Hold Me Closer or Work *****. :sleep:

The way some of y'all truly think Britney has selling power in 2023. 

lsu2.jpeg

you dumby hand over your wig 

• Haha 1

• Replies 5.4k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Mystical

• The Slayer

• Breathe On Moi

• Anticipating

8 hours ago, Sexual_Gold said:

Insiders being so silent about it seems strange... I mean, it's not a big return to the scenes, just a will.i.am track featuring Brit (if she actually recorded it).  

We have a few confirmations anyway (track being copyrighted lately, the Britney impersonator being contacted by the video director, both will.i.am and the director retwitting and regramming Britney's book). 

Something HAS to be on its way. 

Now theirs rumors of her not actually recording this song? Then why slap her name on it and why would everyone just go along with the lie? The Britney impersonator being contacted by the video director? Who's the impersonator and why would she be contacted?

Watch this song being a quick frontloaded Top 10 song a la Hold Me Closer or Work *****. :sleep:

lsu2.jpeg

What is this, Bloody Mary had 12 years, and HMC is still charting.

1 minute ago, Jesse said:

Do we have a release time? Like is it coming in like 4 hours?

My questions too

lsu2.jpeg

Who are you talking about? Hold Me Closer was largely expected around here to be a top 40 hit at the most, yet it hit #6. It was a surprise to the majority of ATRL that it even made it in the top ten. Front loaded or not, a top ten is a top ten.

And either way fans are still getting good music. Especially after all Britney has been through. She could have easily retired and never released anything ever again. It's not all about sales, but go off. 

• Like 1

Just now, Lana Banana said:

What is this, Bloody Mary had 12 years, and HMC is still charting.

It's Spotify streams. Bloody Mary was released as a single in 2022, and even so, hit singles in the streaming era will always pull bigger numbers than the ones from the digital era. See Elton John's Cold Heart which has 1,5B+ on Spotify.

And no, HMC is not charting anymore on the Hot 100. 

• Like 1
  • Thumbs Down 2

Harajuku Barbie
2 minutes ago, Lana Banana said:

What is this, 

A self drag :hoetenks:

Wasn’t this confirmed to be sung by Myah and not Britney also a leftover from years ago???

Edited by DavidSMateus

1 minute ago, DavidSMateus said:

Wasn’t this confirmed to be sung by Maya and not Britney also a leftover from years ago???

We are definitely getting rid of ANY Myah post-conservatorship (ala Circus Dolby Atmos)

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, DavidSMateus said:

Wasn’t this confirmed to be sung by Maya and not Britney also a leftover from years ago???

No confirmed 

Just now, Lana Banana said:

We are definitely getting rid of ANY Myah post-conservatorship (ala Circus Dolby Atmos)

But she came forward on TikTok or did I dreamt it? Also a dancer saying she was reached out.m by the mV director hm

• Thumbs Down 1

8 minutes ago, Jay L said:

Omg :jonnycat: a messy campy bop for the gay is coming! Give us that Scream And Shout/Work ***** 2023 vibe :WAP:

step aside Padam and Rush

Get ready to stream ******* we need another billboard top 10, two in a row without moving a finger would be epic :alexz2:

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Sugden said:

that sounds so weird, is that even her singing?

well idk Sugden I didn’t hear any singing 

• Haha 1

2 minutes ago, DavidSMateus said:

But she came forward on TikTok or did I dreamt it? Also a dancer saying she was reached out.m by the mV director hm

There's two things to this. Myah could be telling the truth that she in fact did record it during BJ era, but then again Myah is obsessed with Britney Spears and she could've read the rumors that there is a new song coming called "Mind Your Business" and troll us because in her video she only said: "oh yeah something like business, business". Even if that were true, you think they wouldn't redo a 2013 song 10 years later, plus this time around with just Britney on it?

Edited by Lana Banana

8 minutes ago, OldMoney said:

It's Spotify streams. Bloody Mary was released as a single in 2022, and even so, hit singles in the streaming era will always pull bigger numbers than the ones from the digital era. See Elton John's Cold Heart which has 1,5B+ on Spotify.

And no, HMC is not charting anymore on the Hot 100. 

Ignore this troll. No need to compare Britney and Gaga they are both great.

They are just mad we’re getting music from the princess of pop :heart:

Britney was freed almost two years ago and she's been giving us a single each year to reward us. I love FREEDOM for her. 

Queen mother really does loves us. :jonny5::heart:

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Proseductice said:

Britney was freed almost two years ago and she's been giving us a single each year to reward us. I love FREEDOM for her. 

Yes she does :superman:

• Like 2

on a tuesday? :toofunny3:

lets see what they got :sistrens:

6 minutes ago, Proseductice said:

Mother is so kind :jonny6:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, starsailor said:

let's pray for a MASSIVE BOP on the Scream and Shout style of smashing

.... but this "mind your business, *****" sounded like a whatsapp audio, ngl.

FN83Blp.gif

Please, we're not in 2012 anymore when mediocre female artists were still able to smash on the charts with generic music.

Hold Me Closer, which was Britney's last single didn't even generate a fifth of Cold Heart's streams (a song that included the very same Elton John.

What makes you think she can bag a HIT

lsu2.jpeg

Edited by OldMoney
  • Thumbs Down 9

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.