🩸 ATRL's Song Contest 🩸 Winner revealed (pg.769)

thecptz

• Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Psycho

• Julia Fox

• Bicassie

Top Posters In This Topic

Kelly Clarkson - Go High

Some are panning this, but I think it's one of the stronger songs this round lol

giphy.gif

Kelly Clarkson - Medicine

Some people like to pit songs by the same artist against each other, I won't do that cuz they're both good

giphy.gif

• ATRL Moderator

packing-light.gif

me packing my bags for my upcoming elimination 

• Haha 1

where are the GROUP B critiques ?

Ellie Goulding - How Deep Is Too Deep: now why would you waste Ellie with these choices? LIG is quite good but this? not really. but seeing the competition, this is still a decent choice.

Jhené Aiko - W.A.Y.S.: most of the time i am just bored of her honestly

Ari Lennox - I Been: she good

Katy Perry - Witness: ngl i find the demo version still better than the end product. but this is still a great track. i wish i could say the same to the title track that came after her.

Jhené Aiko - Spotless Mind: much better than the other entry

Kelly Clarkson - Meaning Of Life: boring next

Katy Perry - Roulette: this is a single that got away and even Katy herself knows it.

Playboi Carti - Sky: hmm i might have to pass

Lana Del Rey - Art Deco: i fuxk with Lana more than i like to but this is not one of those times lol

JoJo - Like That: teen queen love you miss you so much

Kesha - Rainbow: she really did great with this album and this title track is a proof of that

Madonna - Beat Goes On (feat. Kanye West): am i crazy to say that the dude's verse is the best part of the song?

MARINA - Radioactive: i really got into her and this is not the song that will change that.

Kehlani - CRZY: oh yes queen love this a lot.

Jazmine Sullivan - On It (feat. Ari Lennox): cmon vowquells

Lorde - Writer In The Dark: as i have said before Melodrama is one of my AOTD but i always skip this song. the only one from the album i do that to

Kesha - Supernatural: yes yes she did what she had to do.

Summer Walker - Unloyal (with Ari Lennox): :summer:

ok posting critiques wooh!!!

mitski - why didn't you stop me

this was.. cute. don't think it'll be a standout but it's perhaps ok enough maybe

imogen heap - loose ends

was worried bc the last imogen song was just not it for me.. but this one... yea its a bop i suppose. i liked it !!

liz phair - **** and run

not the biggest fan of this ): it wasn't terrible, could end up on my list. it just personally wasn't my fav so far..

doja cat - wild beach

like.. this was chill, this was fun. i don't mind this tbh, it's just sort of middle of the road atm so !! 

solange - dont wish me well

yup. exactly. gave it a like, like woooow

ashley tisdale - positivity

i can maybe get behind this. it's not my fav obviously sakgsdlhdsh but it's a lil bop. show me some positivity wooooh!!! 

lorde - hard feelings/loveless

well. looks at my username. dot dot dot. i do really enjoy this song, i must say hehe..

m.i.a - boyz

i went into this optimistically but honestly .. i cant say im that obsessed with it sadly 

amerie - i just died

this was pretty, this was cute. it was just like.. so nice to listen to. i liked it quite a bit yupppp

brandy - focus

yaaaa this was a good entry imo. vibey, an easy yet enjoyable listen. it was fun !!!! 

ellie gouldin - love im given

this was honestly just like. fine. it MAY snag a few points tbh i dont hate it or anything it's just not a standout 

t.a.t.u - show me love

simply put, i'm sorta just like indifferent on this LMFAO. like parts of it were fun, others weren't my fav. 

paramore - pool

cute bop, i like this. idk what else 2 say but this was enjoyable for me at least

kelly clarkson - go high

this is similar to my ellie goulding critique - i dont hate it. but it was just like.. fine. like im not strongly opinionated on this submission i guessssss

kelly clarkson - medicine

i do prefer this kelly clarkson track. it was a bop, it's nice. it's memorable enough, sorta just like middle of the road if that makes sense

christina aguilera - little dreamer

this was a cute lil song yaaaaa. i liked it. it's not my favourite from the handful of songs above but it may just be enough for my list...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.