🩸 ATRL's Song Contest 🩸 Winner revealed (pg.769)

thecptz

• Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Psycho

• Julia Fox

• Bicassie

Top Posters In This Topic

Naked in Manhattan - wait a minute, wait a minute, this is GOOD wtf 

Perfect Movie Scene - Very Euro'd which I dislike, it's a no from me! 

Part III [18/24]:

Spoiler

Bree Runway f/ Missy Elliott — ATM

Definitely.

Mabel — Shy

One of her BEST songs. The way she meshed a Dance-Pop instrumental with R&B vocal arrangements (especially those HARMONIES, to die for) was just perfection.

Billlie — enchanted night ~ white night

Doesn’t do much for me.

Raveena — Rush

Cute, but gets a little lost with the competition.

Rachel Chinouriri — Ribs

This track is pretty fluid - liked it!

Bree Runway — Somebody Like You

ATM & SLY go hand-in-hand nicely this round. Liking the range.

POP! - :gaycatina1::gaycatina1:IM TELLING YALL AMAPIANO IS TAKING OVER, GET INTO ***** IT! A BIG BOP!! 

Lipstick on the Glass - WAIT, the female vocalist does a great job on this song. I wish the song stayed sonically like the first minute when she sings in that head voice because I like that vibe a lot. It's a good song. It's rocky but not annoying rock so that's good. 

MILK - I like the Bollywood inspired instrumental. I actually quite liked this. 

New tricks - YUH! :katie2:Kilo is the closest thing to hyperpop that I like. Vince being on this song makes it so good because his song Yeah Right is also another hyperpop ish song that I like. Great duo.

All my girls like to fight- There's something very cinematic about this song that I love. The instrumentation is also gorgeous. 

Shy - A cute bop, one of this basic girl better songs. 

Rush - Try not to say MOTHER challenge. :WAP: BANGER :heart2: 

Someone mentioned her vocals earlier and I think they must be tripping because Raveena is a great vocalist! 

Ribs - Hmmm sonically not my fav song I've heard from her tbh. But I was tapping my foot here and there, its cute. 

Somebody Like You - yes! Yes! Her better song this round imo, I just love this sound from her! She's also singing down on it which yall know I live for! :heart2:

All-American ***** - really appreciate her vocal performance in this song, what an improvement. As I've said when I listened to this album, I love the quieter parts of this song without the loud ass guitar but I do enjoy parts where she sounds angelic. A good 7.5 song which I like. 

Look - the kpop songs this round are eating! I really like this! 

Ballad of a homeschool girl - unfortunately this is one of the songs I didn't care for on this album. My 3 fav songs were ineligible this round so I get it. Not your fault. Making the bed would have gotten big points from me, if only it had more letters nnnn 

Please Don't Make Me Cry - such a ******* beautiful song, I'm mad I didn't think of this for the round. 

Ruin the Friendship - One of Demi's best damn songs. The sultry vocal performance is captivating. If Demi leaned into this R&B-esque sound again I will have no choice but to stan. No but this is such a discography highlight. Like Demi ate down! This song made me start taking Demi seriously as an artist. I've always loved her as a vocalist but preferred hearing her sing other songs and not her own. This album changed that for me. Love it! :heart2:

ROYL - Even tho ROYL isn't one of my favs from this album,  fortunately for you, I love this entire album! :gaycatina1:These are my girls, I go hard for them! :heart2:

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.