🩸 ATRL's Song Contest 🩸 Winner revealed (pg.769)

thecptz

• Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Psycho

• Julia Fox

• Bicassie

Top Posters In This Topic

Uffie - cool - the way this is my anthem on Tinder… who’s stalking me? points secured of course

Wolf Alice - Lipstick On The Glass - she’s no don’t delete the kisses but she’s cute

Rachel Chinouriri - Ribs - Lorde sweetie… I like some of Rachel’s other songs but not feeling this one too much

Olivia Rodrigo - all-american ***** - I’m just a rock chick. I like to rock out. I like to throw **** around. I like to go nuts. I like to scream. I like to holler. I like to break things. I like to yell.

Olivia Rodrigo - ballad of a homeschooled girl -  I’m just a rock chick. I like to rock out. I like to throw **** around. I like to go nuts. I like to scream. I like to holler. I like to break things. I like to yell. [2]

Demi Lovato - Ruin The Friendship - one of my favorites from that album. the N-I-C-K-D-E-M-I bridge… a lyrical genius

Chloe x Halle - ROYL - probably one of my least favs from that album but I like the whole album so…

Part II [12/24]:

Spoiler

Adanna Duru — POP!

Pretty pleasurable.

Tove Stryke — Lies

Gonna pass on this1.

Wolf Alice — Lipstick on the Glass

This & Moyka are taking it in terms of discoveries for me this round.

f(x) — MILK

Gonna pass on this1. [2]

Kilo Kish & Vince Staples — NEW TRICKS: ART, AESTHETICS, AND MONEY

Was hoping to get a Vince verse so a bit bummed there’s not really one. Aside from that it’s solid.

Hope Tala — All My Girls Like to Fight

I like this more than the song of hers from that previous round.

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.