🩸 ATRL's Song Contest 🩸 Winner revealed (pg.769)

thecptz

Teyana Taylor - WTP: adkfjkasdl I didn’t know this song before and did NOT expect to hear werk this ***** when I started the song. It sounded fun at first but it never took off as much as I thought it was going to

• Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Psycho

• Julia Fox

• Bicassie

Top Posters In This Topic

Moyka - Perfect Movie Scene: This was kind of hitting at moments, I do wish it was a little more exciting but it was cool and different. Also why does she sound like Taylor Swift

Tove Styrke - Lies: This sounds like it could have been played on Z100 in between Closer by the Chainsmokers and Believer by Imagine Dragons in 2016. If that makes sense

Wolf Alice - Lipstick On The Glass: this was vibey, sounds like something I would have LOVED when I was a little younger but it’s still cool idk I’m just overanalyzing rn

Kilo Kish - NEW TRICKS: ART, AESTHETICS, AND MONEY: glad she’s finally banned aklsdflas this is close to being a serve but ultimately it fails to me

Hope Tala - All My Girls Like To Fight: cute enough, her studio vocals are so flat and overcompressed to me (if her listen to her live it’s actually a GAG how much different and better she sounds) but I am am enjoying the sultry flamenco wish moment going on

Mabel - Shy: WHY are we peeing over this adklsfjkalfjs. I know it’s a reductive insult but I thought we were done with the whole H&M music thing two ASC seasons ago

• Haha 1

Billlie - enchanted night ~ white night: I’ve been absolutely loving everything I’ve heard from them in this game idk I’m not listening to them already

Demi Lovato - Ruin The Friendship: this was not what I expected a random Demi Lovato song to sound like aslkfjdsal. It’s not quite successful but I think I like it!

Chloe x Halle - ROYL: I feel like I heard this sometime in the past while searching for ASC entries and was like “oh no not that” :rip: It’s definitely one of the worst on the album

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.