🩸 ATRL's Song Contest 🩸 Winner revealed (pg.769)

thecptz

Teyana Taylor - WTP: some parts were good but overall this was too messy for me

Megan Thee Stallion - Her: fun bop, one of her best

Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia: unpopular (?) opinion but this has always been one of my favs from the album

Chappell Roan - Naked In Manhattan: very cute like most of her songs, can't wait for her album

Moyka - Perfect Movie Scene: this started to get good like 3 minutes in, it wasn't interesting enough

Uffie - cool: probably the best song I've heard from her, really cute bop

Adanna Duru - POP!: it's not "ur a *****" but it's still very nice

Tove Styrke - Lies: this album was so disappointing for me, but this wasn't as bad as I remembered it at least

Wolf Alice - Lipstick On The Glass: it's nice but I'm not sure if it's points-worthy yet

f(x) - MILK: I love them but I never got into this song, too quirky for me ig

Kilo Kish - NEW TRICKS: ART, AESTHETICS, AND MONEY: I'm bopping a bit

Hope Tala - All My Girls Like To Fight: obviously LIOTD is way better but this is still nice

Bree Runway - ATM (feat. Missy Elliott): messy bop, it can get annoying but now I'm kinda feeling it

Mabel - Shy: completely forgot about this album, this song is pretty good

Billlie - enchanted night ~ white night: lovely song, the whole EP is really cute

Raveena - Rush: I can't get into her music and this is no different unfortunately

Rachel Chinouriri - Ribs: cute song, not much more to say

Bree Runway - Somebody Like You: never got into this that much, probably one of my least favorite songs from her

Olivia Rodrigo - all-american *****: this one keeps growing on me every time I listen to it

Red Velvet - Look: very cute, one of their best b-sides

Olivia Rodrigo - ballad of a homeschooled girl: not as good as the previous Olivia song, it was just ok

Lianne La Havas - Please Don’t Make Me Cry: her voice is good but the music is not for me

Demi Lovato - Ruin The Friendship: I mostly use her pop-rock stuff

Chloe x Halle - ROYL: not bad at all but I'm not feeling it atm

• Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Psycho

• Julia Fox

• Bicassie

Top Posters In This Topic

Shy - wanted to send this but I was scared yall were gonna pan it so I didn’t lol, ur getting points from me too x

6 minutes ago, Bicassie said:

Shy - wanted to send this but I was scared yall were gonna pan it so I didn’t lol, ur getting points from me too x

legit same. sender did THAT.

Somebody Like You - ATM is better but her voice really shines on this one :smitten: 

Just now, Lucky#17 said:

legit same. sender did THAT.

Me not taking risks this round with both of my entries is gonna take me out I fear

1 minute ago, Bicassie said:

Me not taking risks this round with both of my entries is gonna take me out I fear

Sometimes I think we take too much time trying to please everyone to the point where we end up losing ourselves in the process and end up losing regardless. 

Looking back I probably could have taken risks in the all male round and I probably would have felt better even if i was eliminated. Like, I'm Yours was a bop but maybe if I took the R&B/pop risk I had in my belt or the pop punk risk I may have scored higher for example. 

Given the responses to Olivia this round I think with the right song, any of the rock songs I had under my belt that I never submitted could have slayed. 

Just now, MusicLoverDude said:

Sometimes I think we take too much time trying to please everyone to the point where we end up losing ourselves in the process and end up losing regardless. 

Looking back I probably could have taken risks in the all male round and I probably would have felt better even if i was eliminated. Like, I'm Yours was a bop but maybe if I took the R&B/pop risk I had in my belt or the pop punk risk I may have scored higher for example. 

Given the responses to Olivia this round I think with the right song, any of the rock songs I had under my belt that I never submitted could have slayed. 

I agree…this strategy served me with not becoming the worst everytime but the 2 song format kinda messed me up with this strategy since it isn’t about placing last or 2nd to last. :cries:

after listening to all the songs im confused about why my songs are getting panned…

there are worse ones here yall seem to like but I digress…

just sent rankings hyped for my elim

praying im 12th cause being 11th again will piss me off

Edited by Bicassie

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.