🩸 ATRL's Song Contest 🩸 Winner revealed (pg.769)

thecptz

dua lipa - future nostalgia

excellent opener and general bop, not guaranteeing points necessarily but I do hope to give it some bc its great

• Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Psycho

• Julia Fox

• Bicassie

Top Posters In This Topic

chappel roan - naked in manhattan

its cute!! fun bop and her best song imo. not fully sold on her but I really like this one

moyka - perfect movie scene

its fine, nice synth-pop production but little pay off for me. this reminds me of a few seasons ago when we had a round about languages and 60% of the entries were random swedish pop songs that were all kind of the same

adanna duru - pop!

I wanted to send this at some point but blanked on it for this round :skull: yeah this is an extreme bop, high points, I love it

wolf alice - lipstick on the glass

in another universe this would be my immediate 12 but I see some other songs :lakitu: you know how it is

this is obviously incredible, feels like a song that was made for ME

kilo kish - new tricks etc etc

cool collab, the production is so crazy. in another round this would be a definite point contender but no guarantees rn :dancehall: lots of songs I like

billlie - enchanted night ~ white night

this billlie renaissance :eek: groovy housey bop. there's so many songs I want to die points to, needed more of you to FLOP

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.