🩸 ATRL's Song Contest 🩸 Winner revealed (pg.769)

thecptz

• Replies 19.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• thecptz

• Psycho

• Julia Fox

• Bicassie

Top Posters In This Topic

Kilo Kish - NEW TRICKS: ART, AESTHETICS, AND MONEY - It's futurey and cybery and not my fave Kilo song but it's interesting

Dua Lipa - Future Nostalgia: I’m surprised this has never been sent… one of the few songs I still care about from this album

Bree Runway - ATM (feat. Missy Elliott) - This is probably one of Missy's better post-2010 verses, I don't LOVE it, it is a bop tho

Billlie - enchanted night ~ white night - This was cute, idk what else to say about it, I love the word enchanted :bird:

Moyka - Perfect Movie Scene: Neutered Nordicpop, it’s alright. I do like a good cold synth but it can’t stack up to so many songs I enjoy here. The chorus is pleasant for sure though

Edited by Sanguine

Bree Runway - Somebody Like You - LOVE Bree's vocals and the production on this, reminds me of 80s Phil Collins vibes :gayriahcat2:

Lianne La Havas - Please Don’t Make Me Cry - This was very nice , lovely voice, too long, got bored

Demi Lovato - Ruin The Friendship - These random horns coming in  :deadbanana2: at least her voice isn't awful on this 

Chloe x Halle - ROYL - So surprised this wasn't banned already, feels like this album has been sucked dry, anyways it's a good song, a bop :jamming: 

Tove Styrke - Lies: I’m sorry but I HATE this song and album it’s like the culmination of all the “Swedish Synthpop girls are gods” indie scene’s Zarafication of midtempo hell

• Haha 1

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue.